Here's my address. So, owl me maybe.

Start from the beginning

She spun around the empty corridor in glee.

"It's over! I am free!" The girl exclaimed and threw her hands up in the air.

Realising that the previous rounds of spinning were not enough, she proceeded to spin some more only to let out a shout of excitement to prevent any future accidents out of excessive enthusiasm.

But her celebration was cut short when her body collided with someone. She glared up at the rude interruption of her celebration to find Zayden looking as if he was constipated. He was muttering some gibberish words with shaky eyes.

"What potion did you decide to taste this time?" Maybelle inquired.

The poor boy waved his hand to deny such accusation and started pointing towards some random direction. Maybelle scratched her head in confusion but followed his hand to see what got him so riled up.

Zayden was pointing towards the staircase that lead to the dungeons where the Slytherin dorms were located. That made the girl raise her brows.

"I...I saw Riddle! He was dragging some boy down those stairs talking about a .....diary," Zayden whispered the last part.

Maybelle's gears started turning. All her plans would fail if she would decide to be the hero and save a complete stranger. She would have to sacrifice herself. But if she would just turn her head away and go with the plan, she would have to live the rest of her life in guilt.

She pulled her lower lip between her teeth while scratching her chin.

"What are you thinking about, May? We need to do something! Maybe you should pack your bags and we will move to Alaska. He will never find us there," Zayden started hyperventilating. Maybelle stared at him with a blank face before rolling her eyes.

She was brought to this reality for a reason. She had to stop Riddle from becoming the monster he wanted to be. That involved saving the poor kid who was confronting him just a few minutes away from her.

With quick but steady footsteps, she marched toward the empty staircase that Zayden had pointed.

The journey was short and she was actually glad for once. Tom had the boy pinned against the wall. Maybelle could see that the victim was from Slytherin too. In fact, he was Riddle's roommate. She was just close enough to hear Riddle's angry growls.

"Where is it, Fletcher?" He spat out. The poor boy, Davin Fletcher, looked like he was about to pass out. He tried to pry away from Tom's viper like grip only to receive another hard shove from the fuming boy.

"I d-don't. P-please..." Davin wheezed out. It was no doubt that Tom was cutting off his circulation.

Maybelle knew it was her time to shine.

"TOM RIDDLE!"

Unfortunately, Maybelle had lost control of her magic for a tiny bit of seconds. Poor Riddle was not expecting the tornado of magic that hit him square on his chest. He was thrown off to the opposite side of the corridor.

The scene took time to sink in. The trio was completely thrown off guard. Maybelle was staring at her hands with her mouth agape.

Tom's eyes were squeezed shut as he tried to recover from the hit.

Fletcher might have just died. He looked like he was frozen.

The girl was snapped out of her trance once Tom started groaning in pain. His first instinct was to take out his wand and point it straight at Maybelle. His forehead and lips were bleeding. But the raw anger in his burning gaze pierced through her soul.