❦ T W O ❦

At the same time, Jonah was at the studio ready to call Nini to ask about his little girl, since the two girls did a sleep over at Nini's apartment.

He didn't want just to ask about his daughter, he want to talk with his best friend.

He loves Nini, she is always there for him with a smile on her face.

He looks at his daughter and he look at Nini and they look so alike.

Both are blond with big blue eyes and small nose.

Corbyn jump on the couch next to Jonah and his gaze swerved into Jonah's phone, noticing that Nini's contact was open.

"Are you going to call her or are you too busy thinking about your next date with the same old stereotype?" Corbyn asked with annoyance in his voice.

Jonah looked at him with a frown.

"What are you talking about?" He asked to the brown hair boy.

Nini's best friend for almost five years looked at Jonah.

"The stereotype that all the girls you've went out with are similar to Nini, but to your misfortune, Nini is unique and you're not going to find anyone like her." The brunette got up, living the young father confused.

"Of course, I know that Nini is unique, but what was he talking about? Stereotype?!" Jonah thought.

He decided to ignore what Corbyn said and called Nini.

He frowned when the call went to Nini's voicemail, she always answers the phone.

The brunette tried again, but the same thing happened.

Being the protective father that he is, he decided to leave the studio and go to Nini's apartment.

He rang the bell, but no one answered.

Nini told him she didn't had to go work, but the only option he has left is to go to the Billboard building.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Stereotype...

- Love, Violet♡