❦ T W E N T Y - S E V E N ❦

The young man was distracted on his deep thoughts.

Molly's voice was repeating over and over again on his head.

The ring on his pocket is making him anxious and stressed.

He loves Nini, but a ring?! They aren't even officially together.

Jonah walked straight upstairs, when they got home, making Nini frown.

The young man got into his childhood room and opened his suitcase and took the ring out of his pocket.

He stared at it a few minutes, but then decided to put it in a secret pocket of his suitcase, where he knew that Nini would find it.

"Jo, are you okay?" At the sound of her voice, the young man jumped in fear of being caught. "Hum... Sorry."

Her small laugh made him smile and look at her.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

He give her a kiss on her forehead and Nini looked deep into his eyes, like she was looking right into his soul.

"Did my mom said something to you? Or is it because Corbyn called? You are weird since I got back into the pastry."

He kissed her nose and took her hands in his.

"I'm just sad that we are leaving tomorrow."

Nini decided to believe him, even though she knew that was something bothering him.

"Fine, I'll pretend I believe that..." She sighed. "I'm going to be homesick too, but at least we have each other."

"Wherever you are, I feel like I'm home." The young woman blushed and smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

❦ ~°~ ❦

"Mommy, I'm going to miss them." Nini looked down at the sad girl, that was looking at the three older adults in the distance.

"I'm going to miss them too, but we can always call them when we land, okay?!" The girl's eyes sparkled, and she nodded.

"We have to go, girls." Jonah said getting close to them after talking with some fans.

They waived to their family and got into the gate.

❦ ~°~ ❦

Nini was laid on the couch scrolling through the Netflix movies, looking for something for her and Jonah watch.

"She is finally sleeping." He said laying behind her on the couch.

"She looked so sad."

"You'll see that tomorrow she'll be okay. It happens every time we see them." He kissed her cheek and put her close by his arms that he put around her waist.

Soon in the middle of movie they were both in a deep sleep in each other's arms.

Jonah was the first to wake up the next morning with the feeling of his phone vibrating in his jeans pocket.

He tried to not move much to not wake up his lover and successfully he got his phone.

The young man notifications of articles and mentions on Twitter were blowing up his phone, he turned off the vibration and scroll through his Twitter.

Nini woke up a few minutes later feeling very comfortable with her head on Jonah's chest.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked up at the frowning man.

"Why are you frowning? You look like Mad-Eye." Jonah smiled down at her.

"You just woke up and you already making jokes about Harry Potter." He shook his head and kissed the top of her head.

"What is bothering you?" The young man showed her his phone.

Jonah Marais and Nini McBryan spotted at the LAX with a little girl. The same girl that the writer of Billboard has been spotted with Jonah's band mate, Corbyn Besson, several times. Who is the father of this little girl after all?'

"Really?! People don't have nothing more to write about?!" The young mom was furious, but Jonah made her look right into his eyes.

"Maybe we should tell everyone about her... I mean, we were able to keep her away from the spotlight for so long, but now that- that we are trying to make this work between us, maybe we don't need to hide her anymore."

Nini got even close to him.

"And what is this between us?" The seduction in her voice made Jonah go crazy.

This woman is making him feel things that he never felt before.

"We can be whatever we want." He told her.

"Then Daisy can finally have a stable family."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Whatever we want...

- Love, Violet♡