❦ T H I R T Y - T W O ❦

The room was silence, Nini was trying to not fall asleep but the heartbeat of the brunette next to her ear and his fingers running through her hair were making it hard to her.

Daisy was still sleeping on her, holding her like her life depends on it.

A knock on the door made her look up from the little girl, watching the four men walk into her room.

Corbyn got up from his place and let Jonah sit in it, patting his shoulder on his way to the other men in the room.

"Are you two okay?" Jonah asked putting the sleepy woman in his arms, kissed her forehead and ran his fingers through his daughter's hair. "We had to pass
through the accident, they were cleaning the street."

"I'm sorry about your car." She lazily said.

"Don't worry about it, what matters is that you and Daisy are okay." Jonah took her face in his hands and kissed her lips.

"Hey, guys, we should go get some food. Let's go!" Corbyn said while pushing the confused men out of the room to let the two lovers alone.

The curly head man look at his girlfriend with the raised eyebrow after he watched his best friends walking out of the room at Corbyn's rush.

"What aren't you telling me?"

The young woman looked away from him, trying to find the right words to tell him everything that he didn't know.

"Do you remember the night that we agreed to not talk about?" He looked at her, confused about why she was would bring the topic now, when she specifically told him that she never wanted to talk about it ever again.

"The night we give each other's virginity... What a crazy night..." One of his favorite nights with her, they both had alcohol in their systems, but they knew what they were doing.

"There was a reason why I didn't want to talk about it, and it wasn't because you cheated on her with me, but because we made something that night that affected me for the rest of my life."

Jonah took her hands in his, worried about what he could had ever done to the love of his life.

"Did I hurt you? But we make love all the time! Why didn't you told me?!"

The pregnant woman looked down, blushing, to see if Daisy had listening something of their conversation.

"No, you didn't hurt me. You put something on me when you took my virginity and now you did it again."

Jonah had his hands on hers, so she just took them to her tummy.

"Wait, you're telling me that you are pregnant?" The young mom nodded, and Jonah kissed her deeply, letting his hands stay in her pregnant stomach. "We're going to have a baby! But you don't seem very happy."

"Like I said, you had put something in me that night." Her voice was cracking, and tears started falling down.

"You were pregnant back then?! Then why didn't you told me?! I thought you hated me or that I was bad in bed, because you didn't want to talk about it!" The brunette wasn't next to her anymore, he was walking back and front at the bed feet, pulling his hair out of frustration.

"I couldn't tell you, you were with her mother! I was just an intruder in your relationship, but after what she did, I regret not telling you." She looked back down at Daisy, remembering about what her mother did to her.

"I don't care that I was with Jennifer! I love you! I loved you back then! I love you now and I will always love you for the rest of my days! You are the women of my life!" Nini was surprised that he was capable of telling her these things without alcohol running through his veins. "And what has she done to you?"

"She killed our baby, she pushed me down the stairs of our high school. I don't know how she found out that I was pregnant, but she knew, and she didn't wanted a baby on her way. A few months later, she got pregnant, and she used Daisy to make you take her to here, so she could find a rich man and leave you." Jonah was confused, but at the same time he was mad that she didn't told him the kind of person he was dating, making him suffer for years after that. Suffering for being left alone with a newborn and his heart broken by being rejected by her.

"I can't understand why you didn't told me... We could have such a different life now. A more happy one with no lies between us. Where did our promises go? The ones that we made when we were kids... The ones that we made while we were growing... The ones that we made a few months ago... You just betrayed my trust... I thought I was a good friend to you, but I bet Corbyn already knows this."

The hurt look in his eyes made her heart break into a million pieces but she can't go back now, she needs to tell him everything, even if that's going to make him even more upset.

"He's not the only one... Your mom knows and Alec too... If he hadn't found me at the time, I wouldn't be here right now, Alec saved my life... He found me on the ground, I told him to call your mom and she told him to take me to the hospital. When a few months past after my miscarriage and I was full recovered was when your mom told me that a few more minutes I would be dead. I had internal hemorrhage and I also never told my mom the whole story, she just knows that I fall down the stairs, she don't knows that I was pushed or that I was even pregnant." She saw guilty flash through his eyes.

But what she doesn't knows is that she isn't the only one hiding secrets. The mention of Alec's name just made him remember it.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I'm right here...

- Love, Violet♡