❦ O N E ❦

Nini woke up with the sound of the waves crashing in the beach.

She looked down at the little girl that had her head on her chest and hugging her stuffed animal tightly: Mr. Muffins, the bear.

The little girl's blonde hair was covering her face, so Nini pushed it away.

"Looks like we fall asleep here." She thought looking around from the couch.

She looked down again and smiled at the little girl.

She didn't want to wake Daisy up, but she knows she has to.

She smirked and began to kiss the little one's cheeks.

Daisy woke up and little giggles were heard, a wonderful sound to Nini's ears.

"Did you sleep well, Lazy Daisy?" She asked to the little one that was rubbing her eyes.

"You're comfy." Daisy said still sleepy.

The young woman smiled at her staring at her blue eyes.

"Breakfast?" Nini asked and Daisy's eyes sparkled at the question, making the young woman laugh.

❦ ~°~ ❦

The two blondes walked into the building of the Billboard Offices where Nini works.

The older one smiled at the familiar faces as they both walked towards the elevator.

The little one grabbed the older's hand tight, with fear of getting lost, and Mr. Muffins close to her chest.

Nini was happy to have Daisy with her, Jonah had to go to the studio, and she has no problem with bringing the little one to the interviews.

When the elevator door closed, the little girl caught Nini's attention by pulling on the older shirt.

Nini looked at her and she already knew that Daisy was going to ask.

"I don't know today." She just answered. "Who do you think it is?"

The girl shrugged her shoulders and got close to the older as the elevator door opened.

"Harry Styles!" Daisy exclaimed.

"I wish." Nini said looking at the girl.

"No, look! It's Harry!" She pointed forward.

Nini looked up and saw him, nervousness rising to her cheeks.

Well, Harry Styles is their Idol, of both of them. They always go to his concerts in LA, but Jonah is always jealous of him, because they are always fangirling over Harry.

"Nini McBryan!" Harry exclaimed when he noticed the young woman.

"You know me?!" She was confused about it.

"Of course, I know you. I love to read your interviews." Harry said with a friendly smile.

Daisy was watching her Idol so closely that she was delighted, after all, Jonah never let them buy the VIP tickets.

"Thank you that means a lot coming from you." Nini said still don't believing it.

"And how is this little one?" He asked getting down at her height.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Harry Styles...

- Love, Violet♡