"Good, because that's exactly why I brought you." He sneered, face awfully pale like the skin was about to melt off his facial bones any moment. It was hard to even look at the familiar face so broken down and decaying.

Lydia backed up nervously, watching the two carefully as Stiles looked around the room uncomfortably.

"I needed to know when they'd be close enough." Void took out a solid black knife from his pocket and held it in his hands firmly. "When our own death was closing in."

Suddenly, four or more Oni appeared in the room, standing completely still with their katanas drawn. She immediately backed up to the wall where she was as far away as she could be from the unfolding scene.

Void Stiles and Olivia didn't show any signs of fear or hesitation contrary to Lydia whose hands were trembling just at the sight alone. "Only when they're this close can I do this." Void raised the solid black tail and snapped it in half just as the Oni were advancing on them.

☾☾☾

Her knuckles were bloody. They hurt. She was hurting all over, but her hands were starting to annoy her. Her eyes shifted over to the glass wall where bloody hand prints were faintly painted. Her blood was a dark red, darker than most blood she had seen in her life.

The projected film was never ending. It invaded her ears when she didn't want to hear it, it invaded her thoughts when she didn't want it to. Her escape plan was dimming in the back of her mind. After her attempts to physically get out failed, she accepted defeat. Sitting back on the floor, leaning against the side where she was seated in front of the film. It was a true wonder how she got out the first time, and it probably will never occur again with her luck.

She sat and waited, waited and scored the film as it progressed. Watching her friends fight breathlessly and hearing the sour commentary from Void made her want to punch a brick wall with full force, but she had to save her energy — or what was left of it for some sort of stunt she wished to pull.

Olivia then saw the moment they revealed themselves. The pained look from all of her friends as their eyes landed on her. Allison's gaze softened the moment she laid eyes on Olivia's 'look alike' and so did the others. Scott was trained on her, eyes full with some indescribable emotion. She could label it as being distraught or...rageful. She closed her eyes to try and wipe that look clean from her mind.

Then the real fight began.

The Oni lunged at her friends, making them fight relentlessly and defensively. She could feel the change in the way Void thought, feel how Void was winning against her friends. She clenched her jaw as the feeling subsided. It was as if they were tied to one another, forced to feel each other as they shared the same body and mind. It was a god awful curse that Olivia would rip apart her own body just to get away from.

The film continued like it always did. Olivia watched and watched. It was all she could do.

Just then, something strange happened. She felt the air still around her, but nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Olivia didn't understand why her insides were twisting, why her heart was aching, and the feeling of impending doom looming above her.

She knew it before it even happened, before she even watched the sword pierce through Allison's stomach and come out the other end.

It was completely silent in the room Olivia was encased in, yet she heard nothing but the roar of her blood in her ears. The agonizing scream that tore through her throat as she saw Allison Argent being impaled by the demon from her dreams was enough to break glass. Her scream echoed through the empty area, bouncing back at her. It was maddening.