twenty-two

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾

THIS IS GOING TO BE A SUPER LONG CHAPTER SO BUCKLE UP FOLKS. ( 5000+ words ... )

Chapter twenty-two✓

It was pouring when they arrived at the hospital. The rain didn't let up, only hailing down on them relentlessly. The closer they got to the hospital, the larger the storm was, like they were driving right into the eye of the hurricane. They got to the place in no time, all jumping out and heading directly inside. Olivia didn't mind getting wet, it was just going to be uncomfortable running around in her damp clothing.

The group was interesting to say the least. There was a teacher, a man whose looks could and would kill, two teenage boys ( one with a bat ) and a teenage girl whose forehead was bleeding profusely. But, they were walking into a hospital, so they didn't receive any stares.

"Scott? Olivia?" The familiar, warm voice was what caught Olivia's attention.

"What — all of you?" She paused as her eye's landed on Stiles and what he was holding. "Why does Stiles have my bat?" her eyebrow quirked up.

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here." Scott looked completely serious, and Olivia just hoped it was enough to get her out.

Melissa looked between them and then went right back to Olivia. "Oh my god, Olivia. What happened to your head!" She stepped forward and was already examining her forehead without thinking. As much as Olivia would love to be treated at the moment, they had more important things to do other than maintain good health.

"You can look at it later, but we hav–" she didn't even get to finish her sentence, interrupted by the gaze of fury.

"You did not just tell a nurse to 'look at it later', especially with a head wound no less." Melissa took one more look at the gash and then stared back at the girl who sheepishly looked away. "You two," she referenced Stiles and Scott, "I'm taking this one and then I'll leave, okay? Ten minutes max." There was no arguing with this woman.

Stiles and Scott turned to Olivia who looked at them with pleading eyes to let her come with, but then they nodded. "I think it's best if you get what you can treated now, so there'll be less repercussions in the future." Scott agreed.

"We'll be fine, it'll be just a little concerning having you running around with more than one head wound and a very possible concussion." Stiles added, pushing her forwards.

Olivia was shocked. They had betrayed her. "The concussion wasn't my fault!" But then she paused. She then remembered the fact that she was the one who ran in front of the weight, the weight didn't just magically fall on her head. "I —, okay, yeah. I'll be back."

Finally giving in, Olivia reluctantly went with Melissa after she explained some important things to the trio ( completely ignoring Mrs.Blake ) and into a separate room that was far away from any of the chaos from the hospital evacuating.