"Oh! I never thought Daniel loves rapping." Jhope said

"Jhope love the show." Suga said

"WOAAAHH!!!" All of you said in surprised, can't believe that they watch all of you.

"I watch all the episodes. I'm watching it all! I know who is who and what they're good at." Jhopesaid

"Woooaaahhh!!!" All of you said excitedly.

Niki's concern was about how to bulk up his body, wanting to be more manly.

"Ooooohhhh" all of you said teasing Niki

K's concern was about his looks.

"Yah! Oppa! You're so handsome too!" You said looking at him which made him blushed

"What about me?" Jake ask

"Hhhhmmmm let me think" You said putting your hand under your chin.

And jake gave you head lock and everyone just laugh at you.

Taki's concern was about him missing his family which made you give him a side hug.

Geonu's concern was about how to prevent wrinkles on his forehead.

"Hahaha I think I asked a wrong question." Geonu said laughing at his concern.

Jay's concern was about how to avoid humiliating moments when it comes up which made all of you laugh.

Sunoo's concern was about his weak health.

"Twin let's be healthy together!" You said to him, putting your hand over his shoulder.

"Yeah! You'll probably gonna make me do more exercise" Sunoo said ruffling your hair and putting his hand over your shoulder too.

Hanbin's concern was about his confidence. Which made you worried.

"Oppa I'm gonna help you!" You thought to yourself.

"The last one! Finally! Y/N!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Y/n!!! She's so adorable and a really great performer." Jhope said excitedly.

"Oh! Y/n! Y/n!" Jungkook and V said excitedly.

"I'm excited to hear what's her concerns" Suga said

"Hi Y/N" RM said waiving at the camera.

Which made you cover your face except your eyes.

"ICAN'THANDLETHISI'MGONNAFAINT!!!" You said excitedly making tiny jumps

"Hahah calm down!!!" Jay and Sunghoon said putting their hands on your shoulders to calm you down.

They just laugh at you.

"Okay, her concern was, what to do when you're having a tough time?" Jin said which made them a bit worried about you.

"Oh wow.... I never expect that from her... Because she's always bubbly and a ball of sunshine" Jhope said

The other I-Landers also got worried, they didn't know that you felt that way. All of their eyes were on you.

"What's with the question Noona?" Niki ask worriedly

"I'm fine guys haha I just ask that out of nowhere" you said showing your bright smile and their attention went back on the screen.

"When things get tough, look at the people who love you, you will get energy from them" Jhope said.

"Sometimes my mind bleached white and I can hardly take another step forward. At these times, I think 'Just this once.' 'Just this once' and I pick myself back up. I decide to trust myself. The next attempt might not be perfect but the second is better than the first, and the third is even better than the second. And that is the moment I realize, I'm glad I chose not to give up." Jhope added.