Chapter 7: jumping of ropes

I left my room and saw all the guys left and rose also left. I quickly finished getting ready and went to class. Ugh I hate hunter so much! I grabbed my crutches and went to return then to the nurse. I then went to my class. I quickly took my seat and then heard the bell ring. Ya I wasn't late for class. The teacher came in and closed the door behind him. we were half an hour into class when the door opened and I saw idiot 1,2 and 3. oops I mean Xavier Chris and jay. Chris said " sorry we got lost on our way over here"

the teacher just said " ok "
wait if I was late the teacher would have given me detention, but for them its just an ok. stupid rich kids!

When the bell rang I got up and I went to my second class. I hate school it's so boring !! When class finished i went to my dorm to get some lipstick. I had 20 minutes before class since it was break. I quickly got my baby lips, putting it on and went off to class. when I heard the bell ring I sat down and waited for the teacher to come in. I saw rose come in so I waved and she sat next to me. we started to chat and then the teacher came in. we got to work then the bell rang. ya lunch time! We went to the cafeteria, I went and grabbed some pasta with rose. I was walking to a table when queen b came in front of me. I said " Madison so nice to see you "

she said " so I see your foot got better "

I said " ya oh and I'm going to be staying in this school for good. so good luck trying to get rid of me "

Mia said " well apparently if you get in trouble you are expelled of this school "

I said " so I'm not in any fights "

she said" not yet slut"

i said " what did you call me "

she said " oh you heard me slu--" but before she finished I through my food on her. I swear the whole cafeteria went quiet when she screamed.

I said "opps somebody bumped into me "

she then went to slap me but I moved and I heard Madison say " jake !"

I then saw a boy come in view. oh no I quickly went running out of the cafeteria. I saw some people following me and I saw jake behind me. I went into the gym and saw a bunch of ladders on the wall . I quickly climbed one to the top. I looked down to see jake. I then looked around and I saw rose, Chris , jay and Xavier. oh no now I can't use my throwing knives. I saw jake climbing up and I quickly looked for someway to get away. I saw a rope a couple of feet away. I saw jake a couple of steps away fro me so I jumped off the ladder and grabbed on to the rope. I swung back and forth for a bit but it gradually slowed down then a I saw jake off the ladder and climbing on the rope trying to reach for me. I saw hunter standing below so I did the only thing possible. I jumped off and shattered all of my bones.. just kidding I screamed " hunter catch me "

I saw Jake reach for me and I jumped off. I felt the air under me pushing my hair up good thing I didn't wear a skirt today and I felt somebody catch me. I looked up to see hunter and I said " thanks I owe you "

he said " oh I know "

I got off him but then I didn't feel my mothers necklace on me I looked around and saw it on the floor. I quickly picked it up and put it on. I then said " tell the teacher I didn't feel well I'm going to my room"

I quickly went out of the gym before Jake could catch up and went to my dorm. I turned a corner and I bumped into somebody . I looked up to see a blonde hair dude. he said " oh I'm sorry. I'm Oliver "

I said " hi I am Chloe "

he said " what a pretty name "

I nodded and he said " I've seen you around you are very beautiful "

I said " thanks but I have to go."

I need to get away from this creep . I then left walking to my dorm. I opened the door then sat on my bed and closed my eyes to rest.