The end

Steven turned around to see the doors open to see white showing her cape shining making everyone cover their eye with their hand

"Ahh pink it's been a pleasure to see you again starlight but since yo-" Steven stopped her.
"I'm taking back Connie! And my friends!"
White looked at Steven disappointed, "here we go again with your 'friends' and 'Connie', did you suddenly change when you left home world and went to your colony?"

Steven got more angry, he had enough of white "THATS ENOUGH!!"
Steven then suddenly jump up to white and used his shield to hit her head, making her fall and poof.

Steven then fell gracefully to see a white diamond on the floor.he looked shocked and look at periodt who had her mouth wide.
Steven pointed at the gem, "oh no! D-did I do this peridot?"
Periodt just nodded not saying a word.steven looked down and sighs, goes up to the big diamond and put her into a bubble and tap on it.
Steven then kneel down crying, not know what happened to pearl or bismuth or how they will change Connie or anything for that matter. Could he even heal her?
Steven eyes widen when he saw Connie next to the bubble of amethyst and garnet.
Connie looked up to Steven, "my diamond is gone, I guess I'll become your servant from now on, my diamond"
Steven looked at her, still having tears in his eyes "N-no it's fine, just call me Steven and can you please give me those gem inside that bubble."
Connie looked at the bubble and got it and brought it to Steven.
Steven then pops it and then minutes later garnet and amethyst. Reform.
Amethyst, having a new outfit was really happy to see Steven "hey what's up- STEVEN IS THAT YOU?! Omh your so tall now and you look at lot like pink!"
Steven giggled at amethyst always making him smile.
Garnet looked at Steven then a periodt "where's pearl and all the others?"
"yeah where p? I want to give her the biggest hug ever"
Steven looked down, "it's a long story....."

(THE END)

(THE END)

A/n; finally I'm done with this ending.also this is a continuation of the ending, which means you can make your own ending.also thank you all so much for reading this and voting for it. I love you all so much. Stay safe ❤️)