Chapter 2

He groaned and then sit down looking up to see a window. He gasped and said "A window!".
He used his floating powers to get to the window. He could see  from the outside white diamond's ship. The window was very big so Steven thought 'maybe I can fit and leave to try to find Connie' he tired to leave from the window but couldn't fit by his chubby body, he was stuck.
Before Steven was trying to leave blue diamond opens the door and said "Pink, your time is up" blue diamond didn't see Steven down so she looked up and saw Steven trying to leave.
she stare up and said to Steven "What are you doing pink?" Steven looked down at blue, stopped and nervously said "I-I tried to see a good view from homeworld."
Steven and blue diamond stare at each for a second. Blue sighed and got Steven by her hands and went to leave.
Steven was questioning'Where are the crystal gems now?Where is Connie? I need to find them' he looked up at blue and said "Is my punishment over?" Blue looked down and nodded. She was going back again to the ball he noticed all the gems looked like nothing happened even with white pearl and yellow diamond.
He looked at pearl and amethyst they were both fine and were silent looking at him relief that the diamonds didn't do anything to him.
Yellow diamond looked down at Steven in her throne and then looked at all the gems in the ball "The ball of era 3 is now over. Return to your work now"all the gems made the diamond symbol and left going back to their jobs except a ruby with her gemstone in the eye staring at Steven.