Chapter 14

A sound of the warp pad came and there stood pink diamond and pearl wondering this place, a garden that was damaged and dying. There stood a pink cartoon called spinel having her hair all tangled and dirty being a position for a long time. Spinel looked back to see if some came or finally news and she got it and her promise was not broken at what she thought it will be. She saw pink diamond with a different form, but she didn't care, and the pearl could be her another friend of hers. She was relieved she came for her.

Spinel moves slowly by her shoes getting stuck with the grass for nearly over 1,000 years. She went towards pink diamond jumped on her and hugged her. Steven looked confused but then found who was spinel form pearl. He felt very bad for her staying, so he decided to hug her back and pretended for her to be happy. He then ruffled her hair, spinel stopped hugging her, "pink! you finally came back! I knew you wouldn't break your promise now we can finally play again!" she says.

Steven looked at her confused 'what does she mean by playing?' he looked at pearl then made some hand movements, but Steven still didn't understand what she meant. Pearl signed and then show it him by her gemstone. There was pink diamond going and grabbing spinel with Steven. Steven then thought about it then turned to spinel, "No I think we won't do that anymore."

spinel then looked at Steven "we won't?" her voice crackled making her almost cry. Steven didn't think she would think it like that "No! No! that's not what I meant I mean you'll go with me for now." Steven giving his hand to her waiting for her to hold on. She did, pink, spinel and pearl went to the warpad going to their ship again.Spinel was still with Steven singing, "today..
.right here....right now I've already feel found..."