Chapter 15

Spinel, Steven and pearl were finally back at the ship. Steven walked towards the projector to where he put his legs to move the ship. Spinel was awed about it 'pink never showed me her ship! I didn't even know she had a ship!' she thought. Spinel then walked towards Steven when he finished activating it and making them move to space. Steven looked down on her, feeling weird to be tall then being his old self being short looking at garnet and pearl, trying to hug garnet but only hugged her leg and amethyst with peridot being the short squad, he really misses them.

He went down to height, "what do you want spinel?" he said sofly

"pink I didn't know you had a ship. Why didn't you tell your best friend?"

Steven looked at her. He didn't know that pink was that selfish towards her gems, especially her family and friends that looked up to her.

"well it was meant a surprise for you" he said

"ooooh! I see now...so what do you want to play?"

"spinel for now you do something else that play you can just relax while I have to do stuff, or you can see stuff in the ship" he said looking at the ships documents it had kind like other ship he went it like peridots but more stuff.

Spinel questioned a word she never heard before "what is relaxed?"

Steven turned back to her, "uh?"

"what is relaxed?"

"oh well relaxed is when you get to lay down and do nothing like go to sleep or when you're tired"

"you don't want me anymore?"

"no no that's not what I meant ummm-pearl help me out!!!"

Pearl looked at Steven and pearl went towards spinel "y-you know since you were there waiting it must have been boring and tired of waiting and waiting"

"but I'm not tired-" spinel said after getting cut off by pearl

"what pink is trying to say is for you to close your eyes lay and look at the stars and the sky and get sleepy"

"ooooh! Pink must really care for me!"

"yes I do now lay down and get some rest" Steven said after that he put the ship on ship autopilot. he told pearl to give him a pillow and blanket. He grabbed the blanket and pillow he turned to spinel, looked down at her kneeling to see her face to face.

"get on my back" Steven said.

"r-really!" spinel said

"yeah" Steven said, waiting for her to jump on him.

"Oooookkkkay" spinel said and she stretched her legs wide for her to jump on Steven's big, puffy, fluffy hair "soo soft" spinel said hugging it.

Steven smiled at least he made another friend that can help him on something but this gem, waiting and waiting for pink for years but when she saw me she was relived I feel bad for her to say that I'm not her but I'll be better than her I will make everything better ,changing everything from gems not being able to fuse to the colonies not being destroyed.

Steven found a room that might been pink's but now it will be for spinel's. Steven now doesn't need sleep or eat anymore since now he doesn't have any meat or bones inside him now, he was fully a diamond, a gem. Even still, his mom never came back...only him.

Steven bring her to 'bed' and laid her there putting a pillow first to put her head then cover her with the pink blanket pearl gave him by her gem. Spinel stared at Steven already yawing almost going to 'sleep'. Steven smiled, "want me to tell you a bedtime story"

"what is a bedtime story?"

Steven giggled, "well it's a story to prepare for you to sleep"

Steven then started, "once upon a time there was a young kid... Wanting to do everything the right way the peaceful way where no one got hurt even the villains he fought with his friends until he went to space finding the leader of all evils, the leader didn't want to do the peaceful way instead the violet way, It nearly killed the kid... he gave them a second chance but they broke it by stealing his family...... and then......and then......"

Spinel then was worried for Steven since he was crying, "p-pink are you okay"

Steven then looked at his hands and wipped his tears off, "oh right im sorry spinel"

Spinel asked him, "then what happen?"

Steven looked at her "then he will get his revenge soon. The end"

Steven then kissed her head like if she was a child. Spinel was kind of like Connie now that he seen but now, he can't save Connie anymore since she was a human it can't be changed, she will stay like that forever now unless he finds a way. He begins to walk towards the light of the room and turns it off.

"sweet dreams spinel..." he whispered leaving the room after it closed the door when he left.

He walked where the head of the ship is where pearl is at. Pearl the turned it off the autopilot and Steven now controlled the ship by his legs.

Pearl looked at Steven worried, "now what do we now Steven, amethyst and garnet are gone, I don't know where Connie is! Where do go now since the diamonds might try to capture us!"

Steven looked at pearl then at the stars, "we're going to earth..."