25.Helping in good

Start from the beginning

"Arham,didn't I tell you not to?" Alyan glared at him.

"I'll love to." I said and his eyes snapped on me.

"You will?"

"Yes,I mean,it's such a good initiative."

"Told you." Arham bhai smirked.

"But why are you fussing over this?" I asked Alyan.

"Actually, at first we thought of asking you. But then I thought you wouldn't want to as we have to come here after class. Sometimes, it also becomes late and it's not safe here so I didn't want to embarrass you by asking this." He said.

"Idiot, can't you drop her back?" Arham bhai glared at him.

"I can but I thought you won't like it." He said looking at me.

I won't like it??Really??

Ok yes,I would've thought it to be awkward.

"No,it's not like that. I mean,if you don't have any problem I can do this." I said looking at him.

"No,I don't have any problem if you're fine with this. But really,you don't have to do it if you're not sure." He said.

"I am sure,I'll love to do this."

"Good, one problem gone." Arham bhai grinned.

"Still we lack more. As students are increasing,we are preparing more classrooms but teachers are the problem. I hope we'll find a way for this." Alyan said and that's when an idea hit me.

"I was thinking if Jamya and Liya can join too." I said.

"That'll be great,but will they agree?" He said.

"It's up to me. They won't deny something like this."

"There's another benefit. You can go back with them." He smiled at me ignoring Arham bhais chuckle.

"All you think about is bhabi and her safety,right?" He smirked evilly as Alyan rolled his eyes.

"Yes,he's just relived to know JAMYA will be with me." I grinned at him.

And......did I see him fluster??

Oh my Allah!!

"From when we should start working?" I asked.

"Um,we'll make a schedule for everyone so no one gets in any problem. Maybe from next week,right?" He asked Arham bhai who nodded.

"Ok then,I think we should leave now or else you'll be late." Alyan said and I nodded.

"Allah Hafiz bhai. Next day,I'll surely bring Jamya with me,and Liya too." I said like a naive baby.

Suffer,evil teasers.

We came out and started towards my hostel.

"What were you doing there?" Alyan asked me.

"What?"

"Good revenge on Arham." He said and I grinned.

"Just wait for both of them to meet,I'll show them what it means."

"Don't be so happy. If they're doing this to us right now,imagine what will happen after marriage." He chuckled.

"That's alarming." I sighed.

I looked out,tired from the days hassle.

"Tired?"

"Hmm."

"I should've bought you in an off day." He said.

"No,it's ok. Off day is off day and that day,no going out." I chuckled.