Chapter 54

Wow, that's it. You've told the story. You wrote a mf book.

The last 1000 words is the transitioning from the last "executing the plan" chapter to the final image. The final image can be one page, which gives you some room to write a little bit more on the execution of the new plan. Generally, you want the ending to be satisfying. By now all the loose ends have been tied. The ex girlfriend is no longer an issue, the inner demons have been quietened, the big brother finally relents. 

The most important part of the final image is that it must be the opposite of the opening image. It must show how much the characters have changed and grown. It must show that lessons have been learnt. And most importantly, remember that little piece of truth in chapter one? The theme? We need to see that realized in this final image. 

End your actual novel that you actually wrote with a scene that makes your heart swell. That makes you put your hand over your mouth, shake your head and think, "that was so beautiful." That's how you'll know you gave your story the best ending ever.

The end.

P.S. If you ended up with 56 chapters, that's cool. Page count around 224 and word count around 56000 with 54-56 chapters is cool.

P.P.S. I may have forgotten to remind you about the second pinch point. This happens at 62%. If you also forgot, just go back and insert your pinch point

The real end. Bye.