Chapters 41-43

Welcome to Act Three!! You're 75% done with your novel. In two weeks, if you write 1000 words every day, you'll be DONE!!

So act three is the resolution. Our character realizes she simply cannot just give up like that. Something happened in the last chapter and she remembered the little piece of truth from the first chapter and these two things give her courage to get up and do something.

Act three is made up of six parts, including the final image and I'll list them here. Go to savethecat.com or http://markjayharris.weebly.com/story-structure-act-3 for more on this. Or just google "Act three" and you should get tons of information on this Act.

Three chapters for "gathering the team"

Three chapters for "executing the plan"

Three chapters for "the high tower of surprise"

Two chapters for "digging deep"

Two chapters for "executing the new plan"

Last page: the final image.

Let's work on "gathering the team for the chapters 41 to 43

So, our character has made the decision to make this right, to fight back. Gathering the team means she goes back to the people who will support her, even if they didn't earlier. They help her get things organized. It's the best friend who tells that guy that the wedding starts in half an hour and then gives him the keys to his car. Here we will see the other characters in th book come together to help the main character.

Write three chapters of this. These three chapters are the planning stage, so have fun with it.