"Hi I'm Mackenzie or Mack, and this is Riley, and you don't have to call me Luna." I explained and Stella smiled.

"I'm just happy to be free! That pack before was awful, but I felt bad because I left my friends behind." Stella exclaimed.

"That's so sad Stella. We could help you get your friends back." Riely suggested and I nodded.

"Yeah we could like help you look for them." I said and Stella smiled.

"You two are so kind after what we out you through." Stella said.

"Well Violet already told us about your old pack, and that must have been terrible." I said and by then we were at the top again.

We all walked out and into the kitchen and Zander was in there. He turned around and his eyes turned black. He grabbed Riely and put him behind her.

"Mack stay away." Zander growled.

"Baby you have to calm down. They are nice, we were just going out to help Stella find her friends." Riely cooed and I decided to try the mind link out.

Xander's eyes turned gold and mine turned gold.

'Zander, Violet is the girls name, she ran away from her pack because they were monsters and they killed her family right in front of her. we have to help. She's apologized and Riely has forgiven her. You should too.' I negotiated.

'Fine' he huffed and our eyes turned normal.

"Make sure to bring weapons Riely." He whispered but I could hear him.

We both took two knives and I put them in my little side pockets in my boots.

"Let's find Stella's friends." Riely and I said and we walked outside.

"Okay so where is your old pack?" I asked.

"South from here. Not far by wolf." Violet explained.

"Um but I'm human." Riley said.

"You can ride on my back. I am the biggest." I said and Riely nodded.

"Plus you can hold our clothes." I said and Violet and I went behind trees and shifted. Riely came and picked up our clothes and put them in a backpack she brought. Stella held onto Violets fur and Riely climbed onto mine. I was almost as big as Ryder so carry Riely was easy.

Violet lead the way through the forest as we sprinted and Riely clung onto me.

'It's not too far from here.' Violet exclaimed. It actually was more than 35 miles away from our pack but as a wolf you can run really fast.

When we got to the outskirts of the pack Violet told me to stop. We went and got our clothes and shifted. I took a knife in my hand.

"I can talk to my friends through their minds, like you but only they can here it so that's how I'll tell them to come here and we can take them home." Stella said and we nodded.

After about 10 minutes three fairies flew up to us and they look like Stella but they were all different in their own way different outfits, different colors. One was gold, one was blue, and one was pink.

"Stella you came back for us! And you brought us humans!" The pink one cheered.

"What?" I asked.

"Well a fairy feels at home with its human. They kinda like follow you around and are super cool to have around." Stella said.

"Hi I'm Nikki." The gold one said to me.

"Hi I'm Mack."  I said back.

"I'm Cecilia." the pink one said to Riely.

"I'm riely."  she said back.

"So do you want us to be your humans?" I asked Nikki and Cecelia.

"Yes!" The cheered.

"Wait what about me?" The blue one asked.

"We have a friend at home who would be perfect for you." Riely said and I knew she was talking about Piper.

"Oh cool, well I'm Paige." the blue one told.

"Let's get back home before someone sees us." Violet says.

"Not so fast." a deep voice says and walks up from the direction of the pack.

"Dammit!" I mumbled. The guy was about 6.3 he has blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Oh my god Luke!" Violet screeched and ran up and jumped in his arms.

"Hey Vi. Here to come see me?" Luke asked.

"No I came to pick up Stella's friends with mine." Violet said gesturing to us.

"Oh pleasure to meet you ladies." Luke said.

"Hi I'm Mack and this is Riely." I said introducing ourselves.

"I'm Luke."

"We have to get going, come with us please. I miss my mate." Violet whined.

"Woah you left your mate behind! Wasn't your wolf going crazy!" I asked shocked.

"Yes but it was the only way I could leave.  but now we can leave together. Please Link." Violet pleaded.

"Fine." Luke said giving in.

"Yay!" Violet squealed and kissed his cheek.

"Cmon lets go." I said and shifted behind a tree. same with Luke and Violet. Riely gathered our clothes and put them in her backpack. It was funny though because my wolf was bigger than Luke's by a little.

---

We got back to the pack house and had to explain everything to Ryder who welcomed us to the pack, and we put Piper and Paige together and Luke and Violet became apart of the pack and we introduced them.

"So why did you call Luke Link earlier?" I asked.

"Because that's my nickname for him, his favorite color is green and wears it a lot and kinda reminds me of Link so I called him Link." Violet explained.

"Let's go for date night!" Riely suggested and Piper, Jace, Zander, Violet, Luke, Ryder and I agreed. 

Heyyyyy! It is another chapter update! yay! Not much to say here so I'm just gonna shut up. I hope you liked this chappie. Bye :D

-Erin <3