"Who said I'm joking. You are a filthy peasant"

"Ouch"

"But yes, I've forgiven you. Just don't come close to me when I'm in heat"
He looked at me with a frown and sighed.

"Lilian, you've been suffering by yourself for the past 4 years. I think you should get someone to help you"

"I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about"

"You know you can go to a witch and she remove your heat"

"Yah but I don't want her to"

"WHY THO. You literally suffer every time so why can't you remove it" he said looking frustrated.

"BECAUSE I DESERVE IT" I said with a raised voice which causes people to look at us.

"I'm not a saint Kegan. I've done bad things. I've done stupid things which I regret and being in heat, is the best way I can remember it all"

"Does it have anything to do with you ex mate" after he said that, I went quiet and looked down.

"So it does" he said with gritted teeth and clenched fists.

"I'm leavin-" before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed my arm and started pulling me upstairs.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Let me go"
He didn't listen as he continued pulling me up till we reached the alpha's side.

I immediately came to a halt and he looked back.
"You know I can't go there"

"Why not"

"Because I'm not qualified to go there. That's for you and your Luna"

"Well to me, you're my Luna"

"Kegan stop talking nonsense" I said as I pulled my hands away from him which causes him to lunch the wall.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I'm tired of playing this game. I don't know if you know but you're just ignoring it or you're actually too naive to understand"

"Know what?" I said cause I'm genuinely confused.

"I LIKE YOU!!" My brows shot up and I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me.

"Don't reject me just yet. Please listen to what I have to say" he looked like a lost puppy so I just nodded not wanting to make him sadder.

"I've liked you since the first day I saw you sitting in that forest. I was mesmerized by you and at first, I doubted my feelings cause the only person I've ever loved was my mate and she died tragically. I thought that I will never get over her but as days past and I saw your smiling face everyday, I knew I was already in love with you"

"During you pregnancy, I couldn't help but imagine if the babies were mine but everytime I saw you smiling happily at your belly, the thought of another man being the father just angered me... Before I knew it, you gave birth and once I saw you holding those cute little angels, I was ready to accept the fact that they're not mine but I can be a good father to them"