Chapter Ten

Connie

The whole way back to mine we walk in silence, we both know where this is going and I can feel myself getting wet at the thought of Flip fucking me. The key goes in the lock and before I know it he's carrying me over to my bedroom, I'm slightly drunk from earlier but that doesn't matter I'm sure I will remember this for a very long time. He throws me down onto the bed and climbs on top of me, unbuttoning my blouse slowly he slips his big soft hands around my waist and pulls down my skirt. Now, I am only wearing my lacy underwear. "Fuck, you're so sexy," he says biting his lip. "You're one lucky guy aren't you Flip?" I tease as he gently caresses my cheek with his hand. "The luckiest man on the planet," he says as he starts kissing my neck. I grab his shirt and nearly tear the buttons off as I start to undress him. His body is toned and soft, he looks incredible. He's the hottest guy I have ever been intimate with that's for sure. "Someone's eager today," he says with a snigger. "You've been eager enough for the both of us the past couple of days. I'm surprised you held back for so long," I reply as I unbuckle his belt. I can't wait for him to be fucking the life out of me, I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't been thinking about this all day. Judging from his build, his hands and the way he carries himself, I'm almost certain that his cock is massive and I'm gagging for it. He slowly unclasps my bra and starts massaging my left breast with one hand, the other reaches down into my thong and he starts flicking and teasing my clit. Jesus Christ it feels amazing, I can't remember the last time a man took the time to pleasure me and allow me to enjoy sex. It's always been me pleasing the guy and getting his juices flowing, Flip just had to be the one man who is so attentive and eager to please in bed. I'm so lost in the moment, he is biting down on the nape of my neck and I'm stroking his erection from the outside of his jeans. I fucking knew he was massive, this is going to be a very tight fit with his cock and my pussy, but I'm all for it. Suddenly there is pounding at my door, that's just my fucking luck. The knocking gets louder and I have no choice but to apologise to Flip and throw my dressing gown on to see who it is. I look out of the peep hole and to my horror it's Walter. Shit, I'm going to have to send him away somehow, he can't catch me in here with Flip or all hell will break loose. He doesn't know about all these meetings with Flip so far and if he finds out that I have been keeping this from him he will go ape shit on me. "Walter, I'm so sorry I've got a really bad stomach this afternoon, can't you come by tomorrow?" I whisper through the letterbox to him. I can hear a deep sigh from the other side of the door,  he's going to be so pissed at me, "Babe, are you sure you're not blowing me off? I've come all this way just to see you," he replies exasperated. "No, no it's just I don't know if this is contagious and the last thing I want to do is give it to you and make you sick as well. I've been throwing up all afternoon and I'm psychically exhausted," I say desperately trying to get rid of him before Flip overhears our conversation. If he even thinks that Walter is on the other side of that door then that will be the end of everything. Taking all my worries to one side I am so desperate to feel Flip's cock inside me. "Ok, then. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be busy dealing with the group and an upcoming event. I don't want to tell you through a door, I'll call and update you later," he says as he leaves my door and goes down the hall. "Right, now where were we?" Flip whispers at me from behind. "How long you been standing there?" I ask, scared that he might of overheard our conversation. "Just now, who was that guy?" He asks as he nuzzles my neck. "The landlord, I knocked him back a couple of weeks ago but he keeps trying to win me over," I say as I turn to face him. "I'd say I'm the winner here today. I've won the jackpot," he beams as he bends down and kisses me softly. He is an amazing kisser, I love the way he takes hold of my neck whilst we are kissing and squeezes it ever so slightly. "Shit, I've got to take this," I didn't even realise his phone was ringing, he answers and goes back into the bedroom to hear properly. This is crazy, I can't believe this is happening. A week ago I could never have predicted that I would be willingly to be intimate with Flip Zimmerman. Right now I am enthralled by him and if we only get to do this once then I want to salvage every single second of it. He comes back out of the bedroom with a disappointed look on his face, "I'm so sorry love, work has just called me. I've got to go and attend a crime scene." To say I'm annoyed would be an understatement. I don't want him to go anywhere, I'm so heavily turned on by him and now he's leaving me. "Maybe you should come back later on," I say with a twinkle in my eye. He laughs and replies, "We will see, I'd love to. But this is a real complex case and I'll probably be tied up for hours with it," he says waving his hands in the air. He goes back in my bedroom to get dressed, I lay on the bed watching him put his shirt on. He really is gorgeous, I never noticed it before but his presence commands attention and fills up an entire room. When he's ready to go he comes back over to me and kisses me tenderly on the lips, "I'll miss you," he says. I smile as I watch him leave, damn I'm going to miss him too I think to myself. I'm going to take advantage of this situation, why shouldn't I allow him to make me feel good?