Chapter 10

"We can wait here till you have to come down. We've got nothing but time." Cato says.

  "Its truly a pity it has to end like this Katnip."

  She gasps.

  "Oh, I know all about you and Gale. You hear that Lover Boy, she doesn't love you, she's in love with someone else." I yell up at Katniss.

  "Is that true? Peeta asks.

  "Um." Katniss says sounding unsure.

  Peeta sighs.

  "Well then." He says.

  Peeta grabs Katniss and shoves her off the tree.

  "PEETA NO!"

  As she hits the ground I hear a crack. She had to have broken something. I run over to her and she sees me. She gets up as fast as she can but she is limping.

  "Ahh." Katniss whimpers.

  "Broken ankle? So sad." I said.

  I run and jump onto her. It isn't much of a fight before I pin her to the ground.

  "Poor pathetic Katniss. Its truly sad you have to die, I mean stuck in a love triangle. With the boy who loved to easily and the boy who didn't love enough. We both know you who prefer, and its not Lover boy."

  "How did you even find out about Gale?" She grunts.

  "I have my sources."

  I make a cut on her lip. There thick red blood running down her throat. She coughs it out and spits on my face. I get angered by this.

  "I promised Cato if he'd let me have you, that I'd give the audience a good show."

  "Okay then, kill me but know this, you are a ruthless killer." She says with anger.

  "You think I didn't know that? I don't care about any of you, so the more dead the closer I get to going home. Now lets get started."

  I cut the side of her neck and then her arm. She screams with agony.

  "I love the sound of you screaming."

  Then I take the knife with both hands and shove it in her heart. Blood splats everywhere, I'm covered in her blood.

I laugh.

  "Now, COME ON DOWN LOVER BOY! Its your turn!" I yell as I'm walking back to the tree.

  "Clove you covered in blood." Cato says.

  "Yeah I know thanks so much for telling me." I say sarcastically.

  "Now where's Lover boy." I ask.

  "Up there still. He has a bow and arrow but doesn't know how to use it."

  "Well isn't that perfect."

  I start to climb the tree. I'm about 10ft high then 20ft then I get up 50ft and see Peeta.

  "I'm coming Lover boy! Be prepared to die."

  I reach for the branch Katniss was on and pull myself up. I see Peeta with the bow and arrow ready to shoot.

  "I'll shoot don't come and closer." He says.

  "You think I'm afraid of you, think again." I say as I throw my knife and it sours in the air then drives through his heart. But has it hit he released the arrow and it hit my right arm.

  "Ahh ow." I yell.

  "Clove you alright?" Cato screams.

  "Yeah the arrow hit my right arm I'm fine."