Chapter 031

A/n ; dangggg icb this but melting is fr the most boring book I've ever written likeeee Y'ALL STILL READ IT?? wtf ily

« fixed for good »

The greenish grass was under the thin blanket as the lovers decided to lay down

The greenish grass was under the thin blanket as the lovers decided to lay down. A ticklish feeling took place in their hearts as the two decided to share a heartfelt conversation between themselves only at the park.

They faced a starry sky before their eyes, twinkling so specially in an eye-catching way. Tonight was a night drawn by beauty. The picturesque view of stars made a part of them calm and relaxed in a proper way.

It appeared to be true that, when you're with the person you find peace and comfort in, the other happenings around you seemed to be ignored. Just like Sunghoon and Jinyeol right now, laying in a remote era in the silent atmosphere and enjoying themselves. 

He kissed her palm as they intertwined hands, making the feminine one giggle. ❝ We're lucky today is a shiny night. ❞

❝ Oh trust me when I say you shine my life brighter than those stars. ❞
His pick up line made Jinyeol burst into laughter. She really had the wrong first impression on him.

Sunghoon was actually a goofy guy, nothing like when she first saw him; cold and silent.

❝ The way I'm in love with you and your cheesy lines sure is something. ❞

She sniggered before being brought closer to him by the support of his hands around her waist. Her reddish cheeks were still noticeable under the moonlight as Sunghoon couldn't help but leave a soft kiss on one of them.

❝ At least I'm something when I'm with you. ❞ Sunghoon proudly took her compliment and showered her face with lights pecks here and there. 

It was Jinyeol's turn to show off her honey-tongued skills, ❝ And, I'm nothing without you too. ❞

Tonight was slightly odd from others and Jinyeol could differentiate it. 

Hoon was being extremely affectionate around her. Normally, she would love  it to the fullest. But as a human's curious nature, the girl partially was desperate to know why he had hugged her so tight, as if he's going to lose her.

-

It had been a few days since the two arrived back in South Korea. Just like Sunghoon's prediction, Jinyeol had been falling sick ever since she got home.

It was a perfect time for hyperthermia to overdo its nature. Jinyeol couldn't stand against it as she fainted the other day. Sunghoon and her family members were concerned. It kept on worsening, not to omit the point where she'd spent her second day at the hospital. Summer really wasn't on Jinyeol's side.

❝ It's been two days and she still haven't woken up. Are you sure her life is not at risk? ❞ Jinyeol's father questioned the doctor due to concerns rising inside his mind. His daughter's life was at  the cliff and he couldn't just free the grip of worries.