Together Forever

Akari's POV,...............
It's been 5 years, the tournament has ended many things changed in my life since then.
My job life,
Kenny fixed my beyblade after I healed completely. Now I'm training newbie beybladers in the BBA of India. Bladebrakers decided not to take part in further championships but I still take part in Indian and Asian Championships. Though I didn't had MD by my side, no one has ever took the title from me till......yesterday. Today I lost the best out of three match to Daichi, I lost the first two matches but won the last. But I don't regret losing it because I got the most precious thing of my life back. Daichi was stronger than he was in the year when he won the tag team championship with Tyson. In the last match, just before Daichi did his final attack, I closed my eyes in fear because I knew that Daichi is going to shatter my blade into pieces. But then a familiar voice spoke in my head, saying,'I thought that we had a deal of not giving up'. I knew to whom this voice belongs to. And a light went straight into my blade and then he came out gracefully, flapping it's beautiful silver wings and then Daichi's blade flew off the dish because he was surely not ready for this. Though as he was already took the lead he won the championship. I thanked him to help me get MD back.
Now my love life, *sigh*
I last saw Kai in the Tokyo airport 5 years ago. We haven't met since then. We used to call each other often but after a year he changed his number without telling me and we lost track of each other because he never called me. Sometimes I think I should have attached a communication device to the cat that I gifted him in his birthday 4 years ago. Kaira send me a picture of him with the cat and told me that he named it Caesar.

 Kaira send me a picture of him with the cat and told me that he named it Caesar

I don't know what happened to Kai. Whether he found someone new or just ignoring me. I am in touch with Kaira but whenever I tell her to give the phone to Kai she always say that he is busy maybe he is because he has to to run the whole Hiwatari Enterprise by himself though he has Kaira but he does most of the work. He and Kaira are the CEOs of the company. Neither did he attended any of the parties dedicated to the Bladebrakers  nor the parties thrown by us.
Other's life,........
Tyson became a coach, Hilary studying in an university so is Max, he is with Judy in America and Mr Tate also shifted there and is working in the PPB with his wife. Kenny is studying so that he could become a scientist and is doing more research on Beyblades, I just received a letter from Ray and it says,
Dear Akari,
It's been awhile since I wrote you a letter. Hope that you are alright, everyone here is fine. I actually need a help from you I want to propose Mariah but I am quite nervous about it and not sure that I should do it or not. I'm afraid that she will refuse and I am in serious need of help and I couldn't think of anyone else but you to discuss this matter, please write back as soon as you get the letter and if your answer is yes, then can you please suggest me the best way to do it. Did Kai called you or send you an email lately? I called him a few days ago and tried to ask about you but he changed the topic and he didn't talk much.. He is the busiest person ever known. Love you sister. I'll be waiting for your reply. Bye for now.
                                             Your sincerely,
                                                      Ray
Wow he's going to propose Mariah. I think he should do it they love each other and I'm quite sure she'll say yes. I will write him back in the morning, it's already 4 a.m. I should go to sleep now."Goodnight MD".
I woke up at 10:30 a.m. prepared my breakfast took the news paper and I started reading it while having my breakfast. As I turned the pages I found an interesting news that says that the CEO of the Hiwatari Enterprise has landed in India to set up a plan here. I was shocked at the news and felt like it was my only chance to face Kai to ask him why he was ignoring me for this years. They are staying at the xxx hotel I thought of calling Kaira and to visit them today.
I called Kaira and she told that they'll be free from 7.00pm and I decided to show up at 8.00pm. She told me to ping her when I got there if the receptionist doesn't allow me. Well she didn't so I called her, she came down and took me to Kai's room. She knocked the door, no response came from inside, she knocked again and an annoyed voice came from inside saying,"I don't need any room service neither your assistance sister so get lost."."There's a person who's willing to see you brother"said Kaira."You know I don't attend any client after working hour. Tell that person to come tomorrow morning if it's important orelse he can get lost"came the reply."It's a she and you are opening the door right now"she said. Frustrated Kai opened the door saying,"Alright coming". When he opened the door he saw me and was stunned. Surely wasn't expecting me. To my surprise Kaira pushed me inside after taking the keys from his hand and locked us in. She said from outside,"See you guys tomorrow morning". Kai controlled his anger and I knew that I would never get a chance like this so I started,"Why did you ignored me for like four years?". He was hesitating to answer. So I sighed and continue,"Look if you found someone you love more it's ok you can tell me we can be friends right?". Now he answered,"Never say that again I love only you and... I didn't ignored you I'm sorry if you thought that way but I...I..was just afraid". Confused me asked him,"Afraid?? Of me?? Why???". He took two steps closer to me and said,"Because I wasn't able to take the responsibility you gave me, of Caesar. He..he died in a car crash". Now I get it he wasn't ignoring me. He was afraid that I'll love him or not after Caesar's death. He thinks that he was the one responsible for its death. Oh my stupid boy!! I went near him hugged him and said,"It's not your fault that it died Kai don't blame yourself and I'll always love you and be there for you no matter what". Realizing that I'm not mad at him he attached his lips with mine and I kissed back. In between the kiss he said,"I'm sorry". We pulled back after a few seconds to grab oxygen. He lifted me off the ground and took me to his bed. It was the most special night of my life because it was the night where I lost my virginity to Kai. And I was happy because we're finally back together after settling our misunderstandings.

To be continued,..............

I decided to continue😅.
So here's another chapter. Hope you'll like it😘. Vote, comment, share guys.....
jimin_jimochi yes I'm a directioner. And thank you for your comment it really means a lot.