Lost in Japan

Akari's POV,............
'After 5 years huh girl?!?! I said to myself but many things have changed since then. As I didn't grew up in this part, I don't know this part of town well but came here one or twice I guess. Today I woke up at 5am and went out in the streets to feel the fresh air. Everyone was sleeping at that time. Now it's 8.30. I should head back they all would be worried. Well through which way did I came? No no no I can't forget. Remember stupid girl try to remember which way. Shit!!!!...'

Ray's POV,........
'It's 7.30am. I woke up and went into the kitchen to prepare some tea for me and Kai as I could see he's already awake."Good Morning Kai"."Morning" came the reply. He was sitting outside on the porch I went near him handed him his tea and sat down beside him with my cup."Our manager still sleeping?"he asked with his annoyed tone. That gave a sudden jerk in my head. God I completely forgot that now we have a new member."K..Kai I didn't noticed her since morning she wasn't there when I woke up"."What the...and you are telling me now?"a shiver run down my spine because of his voice."Hey relax, maybe she is just roaming about and will come now and then" I said to calm him down."When did she left?"he asked. I said I had no idea. He said he'll wait for an hour or so then will left to find her. O never seen Kai so worried about a person he just met though they knew each other but it was long time back.'

Kai's POV,.........
'She should inform me before leaving. I'm the captain. Hope she's not in danger. She doesn't know this place well we weren't brought up here. Who told her to leave alone? .....I'm really losing it right now I should go and search."Ray, I'm leaving"."Need me?"he asked. "No take care of those idiots I'll be back soon"and I left and searched in the east first.'

Akari's POV,........
'Whom will I ask for the way? I'm exhausted walking here and there. Wait...someone's battling. Let me ask those bladers. I went up to them. There were 2 guys. One spoke,"What do you want girl?". I asked as politely as I could,"I'm a little lost can you please tell me the way to Tyson Granger's house?"."We will only answer if you earn it. Which way do you want to earn it?"another spoke up while the other one gave an uneasy smile. I was terrified because I walk up to the wrong guys but I'm smart I said,"How about a beybattle? I challenge you"pointing to the one who was smiling. The same guy said "Okay, of you win we'll give you the information that you need but if I win you'll give us what we want".I said "Deal". We launched our blade and I was doing great. When I was just about to win, the other guy launched his blade and made me lost my balance though I controlled myself and said,"Hey!! This is supposed to be a fair match"."Who said that we play fair?"they smirked at me. I continued to battle two vs me alone. They were unfortunately a good tag team and my rotating speed started to decrease. Noticing that they made their final move I know for sure that it was over, just then a sudden flash came, a blade that pushed one of the blades out of the dish and I pushed the other one out. Dranzer!!!! I said to myself, then I looked up at the blader and almost burst into tears,"Kai......". The guys ran away seeing Kai. I had no time to wonder why. I rushed towards him.'

Kai's POV,.......
'Where is that idiot? She have to face the murderous side of me today. I was so full of anger but suddenly I heard blades spinning I closed my eyes to concentrate where it was coming from. Then I realized one of the blade's spinning sound is just like mine. My eyes flashed open. Metal Dranzer!!!. I rushed towards that sound and found her battling but she's losing her balance and this is an unfair match so I launched Dranzer and he pushed one out she pushed out the other one. She called my name almost bursting out in tears. My anger suddenly went away but I have to scold her but I know that this is not the right time. I approached towards her while she hugged me tight and was sobbing in my jacket I hugged her back and tried to comfort her."Shh!!..shh!!... I'm here its okay no need to worry"I said. At last she stopped crying and said,"I'm so sorry Kai, I should have informed you once"."You'll get get your answer back in home. Now let's take you home. Come on." I said in a cold voice enough to make her shiver. We were silent on our way home and because I was framing the words in my mind what to say to her when we reach home how to react by not hurting her feelings but making her regret so that she never does anything like that again. I sighed. She was silently walking behind me. She haven't said a word after I made her shiver. She suddenly collapsed on the ground all of a sudden and I took time to realize what happened. She was lying on the ground unconscious but got up after a few seconds. I asked,"You alright? What happened?". She said,"Nothing, maybe because I haven't eaten anything today and went through a match and s..so much walking so I guess....". I said,"Hn" but I was damn sure that she was lying she always bites her lips when she's lying. I know her well. But there was something that she's hiding, something must have happened to her in these years. Something's wrong with her but what? I was brought out of my thoughts by a scream that belonged to Ray. What he's doing here? He said,"Oh you found her"panting. She asked him to take deep breaths, as his heart beat settled. I asked what happened and he said that everyone's been worried about us so he stepped out to find us.'

To be continued.............

Hope you are enjoying guys.....
Thank you.😘😘😇😇