Best Gift

On 2nd August, Akari and Kai's birthday and the Prize Distribution Day.

After the Bladebrakers received their awards, Mr. Dickenson came down on the stage and was ready for the announcement.

Akari's POV,..............
'Oh God why my legs are shaking and I'm getting the feeling that the announcement has something to do with me? Please please please be about me. Metal Dranzer is it about me?'

Mr. Dickenson started,"I asked Bladebrakers' team captain Kai to take a decision to choose someone as their team manager and an extra player for the World Championships and he finally did and he chose none other than your favorite Akari." The boys were surprised and happy. He continued,"Lads do you agree with Kai?" Tyson said,"Oh hell yeah" Then he turned to the audience and screamed,"Are you happy with our new teammate?" The audience was screaming her name. They all requested her to come up on stage.

Akari's POV,...........
'Oh My God it is indeed about me I'm going to be the manager of Bladebrakers!! Oh yeah!! They all are calling my name. I went to the stage and gave Kai a thank you look. He nodded his head in a welcome look. Tyson and Max hugged me and gave me a warm welcome to the team and i shook hands with Ray and Kai but I wanted to hug Kai tight. Kai left and then the team promised to meet me in their rest room and said that they had plans for the birthday boy. At last I'll be in the World Championships.'

Kai's POV,.........
'She is looking so happy. I'm happy too that I'll be able to spent more time with her. But I can't show my happiness so I just walked down the stage and rushed into our resting room. I didn't notice but she was following me and knocked the door and I asked her in. She made sure that no one was following her then she closed the door behind her and screamed,"Best birthday gift ever. Thanks Kai thank you" and hugged me It felt so good and I hugged her back then we were about to kiss but was stopped by a knock on the door I pushed her aside. The gang came in and ruined my moment but it didn't bother her she gave me a next time look with a wink. The gang surprised me with balloons and a cake. And that brought a smile on my face. Tyson started to tease me,"So, Mr. Sourpuss can smile". Everone laughed and I gave Tyson a I'll kill you look but again got back to my smiling face. I said,"I'm not the only person who's going cut this cake." Max asked,"Do you mean that it's Akari's birthday too?" I said yes and we cut the cake together and then went to our hotel and Akari went to her home. We went to bed early today but at around 2am I heard a knock on my balcony's window. I woke up in a shock. And opened the window to check who it was. And then there she was standing. I said,"Hey!!". She just jumped in my room and gave me a box and ordered me to open it and I did then I went straight to find her lips and pressed it with mine. That box had a picture of me and her when we were kids with my childhood favorite chocolate that's still my favorite and only she knew that. And a letter that says,"Came here to make my next time look true". She stayed with me till 6am and then left. She promised to take us on a town tour today and the next day we'll take off for Japan, Tyson's hometown for practice. Only two months are left for the Championships.'

To be continued...........

Hope you all will enjoy it and please review and tell me how it was if you have any idea how to proceed this story please do tell me. Thank you😇