Distraction

Ray's POV,.........
'Kai left like an hour ago had he found her yet? Are they alright?. Hilary brought me out of my thoughts by saying,"Good Morning Ray. Anyone awake?". I nodded my head without paying much attention. She smelled that something's wrong with me. She asked,"Hey what happened Ray? You seem a little worried. Is it about Mariah? You can tell me.". I was a little annoyed at her question but said,"Nothing has to do with Mariah she is all right." I pouted. She asked,"Then what were you worrying about?"she asked. "Our manager went missing since morning, Kai left to find her an hour ago. So...."I was cut off by Max's yawning, he asked,"Where's our manager?". I told him again they also seem worried. Hilary suggested me to go and search for them I ran out of the house. After 10mins of running at my top speed I saw Kai lost in thoughts and walking casually with his hands in the pocket and she was walking behind him a little terrified and restless, of course she hasn't eaten anything since morning. I let out a scream that brought Kai out of his thoughts.'

Akari's POV,...........
'Uff at last someone came to my rescue from Kai. Ray was panting,I asked him to take deep breaths, he did and his heart rate slowed down gradually, he explained why he's here. Kai ordered him,"Ray run at your top speed reach home and set breakfast for her go! Now!!". He was really not in a condition to run and looked at Kai with a need of rest face that Kai just ignored. I said,"Kai he's not in a condition to run any further. Why don't you do that I'll walk with Ray.". Ray gave me a warm smile. I smiled back. Kai left running for Tyson's home rather our home saying,"Whatever". Ray then,"You scared us. Don't do that again. Well Kai will shout at you a bit if he hadn't already. But try to get use to it."he chuckled and I chuckled too. Then I was too weak to walk. Noticing that he placed my arm on his shoulder and he took my waist and helped me to walk. He's so good I like him genuinely.'

Kai's POV,.........
'I was just 2minutes away from home when it suddenly started raining I ignored it and ran fast to reach home. Two steps away it started raining heavily. I got in the house Hilary offered me a towel but I wasn't that wet so I ignored her offering and went into the kitchen and served the breakfast for her,me and Ray. I was also hungry. And I knew very well that Ray also didn't have his breakfast. Then I sat on the chair waiting for them. Then Ray arrived almost carrying her. That scene irritated me I wished to slap him then and there but I hide it.'

Hilary's POV,............
'I woke Tyson up and served breakfast to him and Max. Kenny just arrived. After a while it started raining. I brought three towels for each of them and waiting in the door. Kai came running in I offered him one but he ignored it and went straight into the kitchen. How dare he do that but where are the others?. After a few minutes Ray arrived almost carrying their manager. They were totally wet I offered them the towels and said,"It's Hilary Tachibana, nice to meet you at last"."Hey Miss Tachibana I'm Akari Sinuhara, Bladebrakers' manager". She's nice. I asked her to call me Hilary. They went to the table had their breakfast. I asked Ray and Akari to take a shower. But she said,"I would but my luggages aren't here so.....". I said I'll offer mine so she went to the room next to Kai's. The rooms' balconies were attached. I always keep a pair of clothes in Tyson's house because no one knows when he'll push me into the lake. I was waiting in her room with my clothes to give her when she'll be done with the shower. I noticed Kai was in the balcony.'

Kai's POV,..........
'I'm in the balcony of my room that is attached to hers enjoying the rain. Just then I heard a door to open. I looked at my door but it was locked. My head stopped turning when my eyes met a sexy girl in a white bathrobe with wet black hair with orange dye. She caught me staring I looked away at once but I wanted to look at her again but I controlled myself somehow and shouted mentally, stupid hormones!!! I didn't looked at her room until someone called me patting my shoulder.'

Akari's POV,.........
'Why Kai is staring so weirdly? He looked around at once. I took the clothes from Hilary. Shit it's a tank top. I asked,"Hilary do you have a jacket or something like that?"."I'm sorry no but you'll look better without it."she said. There's is a reason understand you stupid girl, I screamed internally. I said,"Maybe but I kind of need it. Can you please......". I was cut off by her, she said,"Kai has many wait just let me ask him" saying that she went towards Kai. Please please Kai give me one of your jacket. Hilary's tank top will not be able to hide the scars and bruises on my back that I got. Those terrible days..I sighed. And why the hell has she given me this short skirt?? Argh... Disgusting.....'

Kai's POV,........
'I wish it was her but unfortunately it was Hilary."What do you want now?". She said that Akari is asking for a jacket. I opened my closet and hand her one of my denim blue jacket.and laid on my bed.'

Akari's POV,...........
She handed me a jacket I was relieved. She went out and I wore her clothes these are too short in lengths but I've no choice. I got out of my room and was held by a hand that was Kai's. He asked me,"If you a uncomfortable you can borrow mine. Though you should not hide those sexy legs."."I'm fine Kai thanks for asking". He pulled me inside his room pinned me against a wall and locked his lips with mine.'

Kai's POV,.........
My door was open I saw her, looking so pretty so sexy so beautiful in a black tank top which showed her muscular abs a bit with my jacket and a white mini skirt, I couldn't contol anymore I hold her hand, but to make the situation less awkward I asked her that she could borrow my clothes if she's uncomfortable but then I started talking rubbish then it was so hard to control myself, I pulled her inside my room, pinned her to the wall and kissed her. But she didn't kissed me back and I pulled back because it was awkward. I said,"I'm sorry I think this is not what you wanted".I just turned around to leave but she grabbed my hand forced me turn to face her and she attached her lips with mine and I kissed her back but after a few seconds she pulled back and touched my forehead with hers and said,"You stupid little boy, this is exactly what I wanted but hey Kai look, I'm here to work to support and help you guys to win the championships and I cannot afford to have distractions in my work but you already are my biggest distraction. And...". I cut her off,"Please say no more I understand" ."Friends??"she asked in a hopeful tone. I laughed a bit and said of course."Thanks for you jacket BTW"she said while leaving the room, I said welcome and followed her downstairs but I was thinking why she does she needed a jacket so badly?'

To be continued...........