After So Long

After 5 years,

The Asian tournament was held in India. Till then Akari became the best blader of India. And Kai's in the Bladebrakers that was the defending world champion.

Akari's POV,.........
'Kai became quite famous proud of him but next week he's coming here and I've to face him. After so many years I'm gonna see him I'm so excited but can't let my feelings in our match he's better than me I've to practice harder.'

Kai's POV,............
'Akari made quite a name in India. So much rumors about her sexy body. Why I'm searching this things I should help the boys(of Bladebrakers) to find a way to defeat her. If I'm gonna face her then I can't allow my feelings to let in I've to practice clearing my mind.'

In the finals it was Akari vs Bladebrakers,best out of three, one match at a day.

Akari's POV...........
'It's the finals I'm at last gonna meet Kai. Omg what if he's the first one I'm gonna battle with? Can't hold my excitement but I've to win.'

Kai's POV..........
'I can't battle with her unless it's necessary it may lead to our defeat and I can't allow it just to meet her. So I told Kenny,"I will not waste my energy in this small battles I'll be sleeping don't wake me up till it's necessary"'

Since Akari is a solo fighter so no teammates is allowed to be there. Her match with Ray was a tie, won against Max and lost against Tyson. So Kai was needed for the last match.

Tyson underestimated her and thought that Kai would defeat her in no time and just before Kai entering the league he and Max were playing with water buckets and accidentally one fell upon Kai but he didn't have the time to kill Tyson so he entered the league wet. Other boys was allowed to watch the last match.

Akari said,"Why you came wet?" He didn't reply she again said,"Well whatever you planned with that wet thing is not going to help you anyway. But it may help you to lose because I've an ice attack and you'll freeze". He answered,"I'm the fire element remember."

The match started, when she did the ice attack it was unbearable for Kai to hold that cold with his wet clothes.

Kai's POV,.........
'I totally underestimated her but she's powerful only way to face her is to take of my shirt.'

Kai first took off his scarf. Akari knew that when Kai wants to end a match fast he did that. She was quite afraid. Then Kai took off his jacket. And then his shirt. Seeing him shirtless his fans had gone crazy.

Akari's POV,..........
'Why is he shirtless?. I said,"If you are planning to distract me by showing your amazingly sculpted body, then it's not gonna work baby!! Because I've got a more attractive one." I didn't expected a reply but he said,"Then take your jacket off and show me how attractive your body is" I was shocked but he knows how to trick me. He again said,"Or are you afraid that the rumors about your body will be proved wrong?". I was mad how could he say that. So I took off my jacket and the T-shirt and showed my body, I could hear the fans screaming. I was a little afraid because I never faced so much crew before. But deep down inside I know the result of this match.'

Kai's POV,...........
'She really is sexy and has a smoky hot body. But why is she playing with me and not fighting? I asked finally,"Why are you not fighting me?". She said,"I know that you've forgotten but we can never best each other remember? Dranzer and Metal Dranzer can never hurt each other if you try an attack on my blade, Dranzer'll attack me not my blade, so you felt the cold but your blade didn't freeze. And I can't harm you." Then I remembered everything and the way she is playing flashbacks are popping in my head. I suddenly became happy and it resulted in a genuine smile.'

After a long, the two blades went out of the stadium at the same time. The whole match was a tie.

After the match, Akari jumped to talk with Kai.

Akari's POV,..........
'The match at last ended, I couldn't control myself so I jumped to talk to him. We shook hands and had a semi hug and I whispered in his ear,"In the pocket, read alone". I picked up my jacket and T-shirt and sit on my bench'

Kai's POV,..........
'I searched in my pocket I found a piece of paper. Then I picked up my shirt, jacket and scarf and went towards the boys. Tyson asked," You two knew each other?". I said yes then he,"Care to tell how?" I said as casually as I could,"She was my first friend, then I went to train in Russia and she settled here." Then I rushed to our changing room as fast as I could to read the note. At last I opened it, it says"You only have two more days here if you are interested in meeting me, I'll be waiting for you in front of the city park from 10pm to 10.30pm try not to be late I'll take you somewhere" my heartbeat suddenly rose above the meter. I agreed to her proposal I'll meet her.'

To be continued...........