Next Stop Japan

Next to next day
Akari's POV,............
'It's 3am and I still can't sleep I'm so excited and nervous but if I don't sleep now I'll be late tomorrow. Come on Akari sleep. Let's try some music it may help. I searched my playlist and.....
Na Hai Ye Pana(It isn't any gain)
Na Khona He Hai(Nor it's any loss)
Tera Na Hona ,Jaane(I don't know why your absence)
Kun Hona He Hai(Feels like your presence)
Tum Se Hi Din Hota Hai(Only with you my day starts)
Surmayi Shaam Aati Hai(The pleasant evening comes)
Tum Se Hi, Tum Se Hi(Only with you, Only with you)
Har Ghadi Saans Aati Hai(Everytime I breathe)
Zindagi Kehlati Hai(My life gets a meaning)
Tum Se Hi, Tum Se(Only with you, Only with).............And I didn't realize when I'd fallen asleep. I woke up at 7.30am though my alarm was set on 6.45am. Oh God I'm late. I forced my brush into my mouth, went into the shower get out in no time. Picked up my black shirt, light blue jeans and brown boot, grabbed my bike keys and jumped off the stairs pushed the  butterbread which I prepared last day inside my mouth took my bag and said goodbye to my house though it sounded like,"gooowaaee" and left for the airport. I reached there in 15 minutes as I knew a short cut and I'm a fast rider. After all the checkings I rushed into the plane. I was panting but uffff... I made it. Ray and Max waved at me and went towards them. "Sorry guys I'm late"."Its okay at least you made it before Tyson". I looked around and yes Tyson was missing. "You're the manager try to be more punctual" said a chilling voice."O..OK Kai" said I. Max was saving a seat for Tyson and there was only one seat left and that's beside Kai. As soon as I took my seat, the blue headed boy rushed in panting and shouting,"I made it in time"."Nope you didn't" Kai said."Hey no one asked you Ice Prince"Tyson replied sticking his tongue out.

"Hey no one asked you Ice Prince"Tyson replied sticking his tongue out

A new journey began.'

Kai's POV,........
'The plane took off. I didn't had breakfast so I was hungry but luckily I have the box of chocolates that Akari gave me on my birthday, I took it out. I exactly didn't have the plan to share it with anyone but Tyson glared at it and then looked up at me and his expression was like he hadn't eaten anything for ages so I gave one to each and only I've to give to Ray but I found out that only one is left I was sad but I'm a gentleman so I gave that to him. I lost all of my chocolates,my favorite ones, my gift and moreover my tummy is still empty.
I shouldn't have opened it here.' Sighs..

Akari's POV,..........
'Kai's such a good friend even if he doesn't show it. He sacrificed his favorite chocolates. I gotta share my box with him. But not in front of them. Kai looked a little confused when I kept it in my pocket. Tyson being Tyson,he asked,"If you don't want it you can give it to me". Kai gave him a death glare. I chuckled and said,"Tyson I have another box of it, I'm giving it to you but can I please keep this one?". Saying that I hand another one of the chocolate box to him he seemed very happy. Ray suddenly asked,"So you gave it to Kai huh?"."Yeah it was his birthday".'

In Tyson's house,
Akari,"Tomorrow is no practice but from from next day onwards your training will start."

Tyson's POV,..........
'I don't think she'll be a tough trainer though I really like to know her moves they are a bit different. Tough I wish Hiro could train us but he's busy. Grandpa is coming with his sword to hit me. I moved but completely forgot that she is standing right in front of me. Ohhh it going to hit her hard I shouldn't have moved. Feeling sorry. It is going to hit her...... What?? She blocked him?? How?? She must know marital arts because it's not easy to block Grandpa.'

Grandpa's POV,.........
'Today Tyson will not get a chance to move I'll hit him and will teach him a lesson. Hahahaha.... What he moved? Oh no I'm gonna hit a girl..... She blocked me??? Who is she?? "Was that a good block Sensei Granger?"she asked. I knew at once she knew marital arts."It was indeed very impressive. Where do you learn martial arts?"."I used to in my country" she said and gave me a smile. She's nice. "Who's your new little friend dude?" I asked Tyson'

Tyson's POV,.......
'Why does Grandpa embarrass me everytime? I'm sick of it."This is our new teammate, Akari Sinuhara". She said,"Hajimemashite Mr. Granger". We all were shocked! she knows Japanese. Seeing us all confused, she said,"I was born here guys and spent 10years here". Yeah Kai told us once. We all went in. Had our dinner. We went to bed early. Kai have taken a different room as usual keeping his distance.'

Kai's POV,...........
'I lost all of my chocolates today but it feels good to share. Ahh!! I'm tried. I should take a bath before sleeping.
After a few minutes.....
I'm now sitting on my bed just wearing a towel. Hoping that everyone has fallen asleep. I was talking to Dranzer, suddenly I heard a knock. I went up to open the door. Akari was standing. She tried to say something but stopped, she went red. Then I realized why I closed the door immediately and then get dressed and open again. She was still standing I asked her in.'

Akari's POV,..........
'Didn't expect to see him half naked. I'm all red. Calm down Akari calm down. At last he opened the door with his pajamas on. He asked me in. "Hey just came here to give you this."saying that I handed him another box of chocolates."How many do you have?"he asked. "This is the last one"I replied."Then come in and have it with me" he kind of ordered. I followed him. We ate them then I leave him and let him take rest.'

To be continued.........

Hey guys what do you think about this one? Let me know in the comments.😇