Chapter 21

(Sammi's POV)

After the announcement that exams were canceled, which by the way made me upset. The school year is about to end. I was at my common room chatting with Pansy and D. 

"So Sammie, where are you going to spend your summer?" asked Pansy

"I'm not yet sure Pans, probably just at home. I may visit D every now and then."

"What about you Draco?" 

"My family and I will go to a business trip to Germany half of the summer."

"What about you Pans?" I asked 

"My father is taking me to France."

We talked for quite a while and before we knew it I was saying good bye to them at the train station. My dad and I were going home a bit late because he still need to finalized everything.

"Bye D, bye Pans, Crabbe, Goyle, bye Blaize, Bye Theo." 

I gave them all a hug. 

After I said my goodbyes I was looking for a specific trio.

I saw them and I ran to them.

"Hey guys!" I said

"Sissy!" Harry Hugged me

"Hey Samie haven't seen you for quite a while." Ron said giving me a hug

"Samie where is your bags?" Hermione asked

"I'm not yet going home. Dad still has to finalize some things. And sorry Ron. I had too much adventure with you guys that I have to bond with my co-snakes."

They gigled

"Hey brody" I dragged Harry away from them for a minute.

"What's up Sissy?"

"Promise to owl me?"

"As long as you owl me too." he said with a grin

"Yeah yeah. Be safe Brody. And try not to trip to much. Since that bond started I have been getting a lot of bruises lately." I said with a raised eyebrow

He scoffed

"Hey! you're a clutz too."

"I did't say I wasn't but let's be honest, your more of a clutz  than me and that is saying something."

"Fine" 

I hugged him again and said goodbye

I went back to my dad's quarters to see him finishing paperwork.

My dad looked up at me and said, "Done saying goodbye?"

"Yep" I said a bit sad. 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, It's just... I miss them already."

"Its just 2 months Samie."

"Stillllll. I'm already bored." I said as I plopped on the couch with my legs facing the ceiling and my head facing the floor.

"Stop that Samie or else all your blood will be going to your head and you will be dizzy."

I huffed but obeyed.

"I have some news." He said

"What is it?" I asked.

"We are going home next week but after a week I will be leaving because I have somewhere to be for the rest of the summer."

"Wait what??? I'll be only seeing you for 2 weeks???"

"Don't worry I will visit as much as I can, You will be staying with your godparents for the next 2 weeks but as much as I don't like the I idea you will be spending the next month with Lupin."

I squealed and hugged him

"Thank you thank you thank you!!"

"Why do I get the feeling that you liked there company more than mine?" He playfuly glared at me

"Come dad I have seen your giant nose everyday from when I was born. I am just happy to be spending time with my godparents" I teased 

"What. did you. just say?" He asked dangerously slow

I stepped back slowly trying not to trigger him. I raised my hand in surrender.

He suddenly launch at me and I ran for my life.

"Come hear you cheeky brat." He demanded playfully

"No way batman." I teased 

"Oh now you've done it." He chased me around and I ran out of his chambers thinking He would not run in public. But then I saw him still running after me. I forgot no students here and the professors are probably in there own quarters finishing. He can run as much as he want.

I think I outrun him because I can't see where he is. When I was catching my breath someone carried me. I shrieked.

Then I finally saw it was just dad.

"You my little snake can rather run quickly but I know this castle like the back of my hand."

I hear him catching his breath for a moment

"Dad you know you're my favorite. I would gladly choose your company over anyone else." I said 

"I kno-" I cut him off

"Maybe except Loki." Loki is my all time favorite god. He is the god of mischief and lies. He is my role model. Probably not the best role model for a kid but he is just ughh I can't explain. I love playing pranks on people and no one really suspects me. 

I saw my dad faked offended. 

"You would really prefer that dunderhead over your beloved father?" 

"Daddd he is not a dunderhead. To be honest If he were real you would probably get along. Well not the pranks part but the done with the world part." I teased 

he just rolled his eyes and we went back to the quarters.

A week had passed and my dad and I are went home. We spent our time wisely by teasing each other and cooking. He made me do all my summer work early so that I won't need to bring my work to my godparent's house. The perks of having a father who is a professor is that he can hep you with school work. But that also means if he is not satisfied with your work he would make you do it again. I think I redid my History of Magic essay 5 times. 5 bloody times!!!! Well all was well and now it is time to go to my Godparent's house.

Snape's Soft Spot.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें