Chapter 60

"Wait!"

"No!"

Samie and Harry said simultanesly.

Severus looked at her daughter as Remus slowly said," Harry, cub, this man ..."

"I know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle." Harry replied

Ron and Hermione agreed with him.

Pettigrew was thrilled, "Bless you, boy! Bless you-" He approached Harry, but Harry shoved him.

"Get off! I said we'd take you to the castle. After that, the Dementors can have you."

Sirius looked at Harry in confusion, "But-

Harry cut him off, "It's the right thing to do."

The trio (Snape, Lupin, and Black) then looked at Samie for her opinion.

Samie's face was void of emotion as he stared at them, "My reason may not be as noble as Harry's. As much as I would be glad to be rid of Pettigrew of this world, killing him will be the easy way out. You would be giving him mercy. Mercy that he doesn't deserve! Would it be more satisfying if we would give him to the Dementors? A Dementor's kiss is, after all, considered a fate worse than death. -

And I want him to pay."

Samie whispered the last bit to herself as she stared at Pettigrew, but everyone obviously heard her due to their reactions. Severus looked stunned at her daughter. Remus, on the other hand, looked worried at her goddaughter. Sirius grinned evilly at Pettigrew, agreeing with the children. Draco smirked, but Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at Samie, startled. And lastly, Peter Pettigrew whimpered because of the look Snape's daughter was giving him. Peter didn't know why, but he was most frightened by Samie compared to everyone in the shack.

Samie was not only mad at Pettigrew for betraying her mother, but he was furious at what he made her father feel. She would always see how heartbroken her father is every 31st of October. She was always confused as to why her father would lock himself in his room whenever that day came. Her father may not know, but Samie always hears the sobs her father was creating. She just tried to act normal the next day since she knew that her father's pride was at stake. He always tried to be strong for her. And now she was looking at the very person responsible for all the hurt, all the heartache. She wanted him to pay.

"Also, it would clear up Black's name. If you kill him now, the Aurors and dementors would still be hunting Black." Samie snapped herself out of the trance she was in. She looked at Harry. She knows how he detested living with the Dursleys, as Sirius is his godfather. If things go right, Sirius would be able to be Harry's guardian—leaving the Dursleys for good.

Harry saw Samie's intention in her eyes and smiled at her in gratefulness. 

I'm sorry if this chapter is too short. It is supposed to be just a bonus chapter because I have a bit of time writing it. As always, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on my story! Heads up, all the pictures that I have and will post are not mine unless said otherwise. Credits to google, haha. btw I imagine the pic I posted above would be Samie's eyes as she stares at Peter. Anyways, see you in the next chapter! <3