Chapter 48

(Samie's POV)

After being dismissed I looked at D and gave him a sad smile. My tears are still falling but I can't seem to be embarrassed. It was my fault after all. I whispered sorry but he just shook his head and smiled at me sadly. I was walking so fast so no one can see me but suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw someone I hadn't talk to for a while, It was uncle Moony.

He managed to balance me before I fell. He looked down and saw the tears streak down my face. He looked at me with worried eyes. I tried to wipe my tears in the hope he didn't notice it but he already wiped my tears.

"What happened cub?" He kneeled on the ground using one leg and the other leg is for balance.

"I broke one of dad's rules and he found out" I awkwardly laughed despite the tears. By now it stopped pouring down my face. 

He chuckled, "Are you alright? Do you want to talk in my office for a while?"

"Umm, I can't. I was supposed to go to our quarters and wait for him. Thanks for the offer though."

He nodded, "What did you do that made you in this way?"

"I kinda sneaked out and he found me. I never saw him this angry before." I hiccuped

A look of understanding crossed his face. "Cub, you should understand that your father only wants what is best for you. Your safety is his priority."

"But he is so angry. D-do you th-think he ha-hates me n-now?" I asked anxiously

"Of course not cub! He isn't angry because he hates you. He is angry because he is worried, he is angry because he cares, he is angry because he loves you. I hope you understand that."

I nodded and started to go when he placed his hand on my shoulders. He was holding a piece of chocolate. I started to chuckle.

"Eat, you'll feel better." He said with a smiled

I took the chocolate and ate it. I hugged him and whispered my thanks. I then proceeded to go to our quarters.

(Severus' POV)

"Yes, father." 

I sat down and rubbed my head. Am I doing the right thing? Oh, Lily, you're the one who is good at this. I need you, Samie needs you. Why did you have to go? Was I too harsh? 

I have done difficult things in my life and yet staring at my daughter's eyes crying her heart out while I reprimand her was the hardest thing I have done. 

I was about to stand but then a knock stopped me.

"Severus? Are you there?"

Oh great, the wolf is here.

"What do you want Lupin?"

He came inside awkwardly.

"I came across Samie a while ago."

That suddenly got my attention.

"Is she alright?" I asked

he nodded but added, "What happened Severus? She was sobbing."

I just pinched my nose in frustration.

"She disobeyed me Lupin! She went out. What will happen if she stumbled upon Black?! What if He hurts him? What if he ki-k, you get the point."

"I know what she did was foolish but Severus, control your temper. Do you know what she asked me earlier?"

I looked at him in confusion.

"She asked me if you hate her. She was scared and she didn't know how to react to your anger. She's afraid that you don't love her anymore."

I closed my eyes. I can't have her hurt her that much. Salazar! I did hurt her, didn't I? This is why I need you here Lily. You can tell me when I have done too much, enough, or too little.

"I suggest you go talk to her. She told me she was waiting for you."

I looked at him and nodded.

"Lupin."

He glanced at me waiting for me to say something.

"Remus, thank you." 

He just smiled and nodded.

(Samie's POV)

I went directly to the lavatory and washed my face. After a few minutes of waiting inside my room, I began recounting my actions

I am so stupid! Why did I go out! I should have just stayed! I'm so selfish! I just wanted to hang out with friends and yet I know there is someone out to get us! Why didn't I think for Salazar's sake! I should have dragged Harry inside the castle, I should have not disobeyed my dad. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear the door open.

"Samie, Hatchling. Can we talk for a while?"

Hello! I didn't have classes today so I finished another chapter! I really want to finish this story so I can start the sequel! Hehe, any ideas on how to start HP and the goblet of fire?

I also wanted to thank you guys for the awesome feedback <3 ! I really do try my best to make my story a bit more original than the rest but there are a lot of amazing stories that I can't help getting inspiration from. I'll try my best to update more!