Chapter 6

(Samie's Pov)

~~~~~~~~~ Dream Land ~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. I don't know where I am. Then suddenly I saw a room, a nursery to be specific. I saw baby on a crib staring at me. Then I saw the red headed woman. I couldn't see both of their faces. They were blurry. The woman was murmuring something to the baby. I couldn't quite understand. Then the doors bursting open. A hooded man walked in. The woman was screaming something to the man. She was blocking the baby so the man wouldn't touch him. The man raised his wand and started to curse. I stood there stunned. I cannot move. I tried to tell the help the woman but I was frozen in my spot. A green light surged through. And everything went black.

I woke up screaming. I was panting. I was drench in sweat. My dad burst into the door making me jump.

"Samie are you alright? What happened? Why are you crying?"

That was the only time I realized I was crying. I wiped my face and try to control myself. I looked at my dad and I saw the worried look on his face.

"Oh sorry to wake you up. It was just a nightmare." I looked down at my hands.

'Gosh I'm such a baby' I thought to myself.

My dad just sat on my bed and hugged me kissing me head. He was drawing circles on my back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked

"No not really. It's just the normal you know spiders and stuff."

I saw my dad gave the 'I don't believe you for a second but I won't pressure you to tell me' look.

"What time is it?"

"It is 4 in the morning you should get some more sleep."

I nodded and he tried to stand up but I grabbed his arm.

"Can you stay? Just until I fall back asleep? Oh you know what never mind you probably need sleep too you have work tomorrow."

"It's alright my little snake. I usually wake up at around 5:30 in the morning whenever we have to go back to Hogwarts. You know so I can prepare everything."

"Are you sure? You still have some time to rest."

"Yes I'm absolutely sure."

(Severus's Pov)

While I was sleeping I heard a blood curdling screem. I sat down quickly to process what was happening. Then I heard it coming from Samie's room. I quickly took my wand and I dashed out headed to her room. I saw her sitting in bed panting and sweating everywhere.
Then I saw the tears. She was crying.

She told me it was just a normal nightmare but I know when she's lying.

I just dropped it knowing she need comfort more than me pressuring her to tell me.

She asked me to stay with her until she falls asleep but then took it back quickly because she was worried that I also need sleep.

"It's alright my little snake. I usually wake up at around 5:30 in the morning whenever we have to go back to Hogwarts. You know so I can prepare everything."

That was a lie I normally wake up at 7:00 in the morning but she doesn't need to be worried right now.

She nodded and scooted over giving me space on the bed. I just holded her close to me. Her head was lying on my chest. I began to hum her favorite song that I sing.

After a while she fell asleep. I'm worried about her. This the first time she had a nightmare. Or does she normally have it that i just didn't notice.
Maybe not. It was just like she said it was just a normal nightmare. It is probably nothing.