'Yeah, when you were busy gawking his Godly features...' My subconscious mocks at me.

His lips moving so softly against mine. I feel as if my brain might shut down any minute. Pulling me up by my waist, he starts walking with his lips still pressed against mine, and my legs dangling, making me squash like a koala, while he walks towards the bed, before laying me over it.

"You are so fucking sexy, you know that my little vixen..." He speaks, his voice turning more sexy, as he hovers above me, placing his hands on either side of my head. I could feel my cheeks heating up, as I lie under my husband in nothing but a towel.

"I f..forgot to t...take my c...clothes in the bathroom. I thought y....you were a...asleep, but you were not, so I a..again  t...thought t...that you m...might have gone out when I saw the d..door open, b..but clearly you were n..not. I'm sorry, had I known you were in the r...room, I would have n..never come o..out in this unpresentable manner....I am so..." He presses his lips onto mine, halting my blabbering.

"Zacharias" He speaks, pulling away, as I look at him wide eyed.

"What?" I narrow my eyes in confusion.

"My name....Common say my name Mrs.Ivanov." He insists me.

"I-I can't.." I stutter, tilting my head to the other side.

"Why? You can take other men's name, but not your husband's? Now, that is injustice to me princess..." He says, kissing my collarbone. "Hmm...so soft..." He mumbles, while kissing me.

"No...that's not what I meant....I have to wear...Ahh!!" I squeal, as he bites my neck, and then soothes the pain with his tongue.

"Please I..." Before I'm able to utter what I want to say, he seals my lips for another kiss, but this one is nothing like before. It is full of passion, hunger and urgency that I am not able to decipher. I try to speak but he doesn't gives me a chance, and just like that I forget about my naked self that was just wrapped under a towel.

I feel as if I am hypnotized under his spell, totally lost in his arms. It's as if I am bewitched by him. I gasp against his lips, when his one hand travel down from my bare arms to my exposed legs and starts caressing my inner thighs in a slow motion as the other one travels to my right breast.

He cups my breast in his palm and starts kneading it sensually through my towel, making a moan of pleasure escape my lips. I get drowned even more as the sensation of whatever he is doing to me is making my body feel things which it never felt before. I want to resist these feelings, but find by body rebelling against my mind.

'Oh God! What is this feeling? What is he doing to me?'

He bites my lower lip painfully and gently sucks it to ease the pain, before entering my mouth. I am not able to stop him, my body won't let me...I kiss him back with equal fervor as his tongue caresses every corner of my mouth making me want more.

I feel his member, hard and stiff, poking my stomach, as he keeps on kissing me while kneading my breasts and caressing my thighs.

"Such delicious and candied lips you have...I can't get enough of you, all of you....I so badly want to fuck you in every corner of this room in every possible way...." He declares huskily looking at me through his desire filled eyes, making me turn crimson and my body even more hotter.

He moves down to my neck and starts placing wet kisses on my skin. I am not able to control my scream when he digs his teeth on my soft flesh before licking it with his hot tongue, turning the pain into pleasure.

His kisses turn rough making me moan out his name.."Zacharias!!" I cry out in pleasure that he is providing me. I almost whine, when he suddenly stops and the corner of his mouth quirks, as he looks at me through his eyes clouded with lust.