CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE YULE BALL

Start from the beginning

I dressed up in pants and a tee. When I went to the common room, I saw that there was a party there. All seventh and eighth grades were there, so as the demigods. There was a huge cartel that said 'Felix Natalis Isabella, χαρούμενα γενέθλια Isabella, and, Happy Birthday Isabella'

From what Chiron have thought us, they all meant the same. In latin, Greek and English. That's right! Today's Issabella's birthday!
I went to congratulate her and then to where Ron and Hermione were.

Hermione was taunting Ron about our NEWT's and how he should study more if he wanted to have the appropriate grades to be an Auror. I sat there, listening.

"For God's sake, Ronald! You should study more! Haven't you thought about your future and how are you going to maintain your future family!" Hermione yelled at him.

"Calm down, Hermione!" Ron said as he put his hand in a surrendering way.

It was great to be here, sitting with my friends. In a way, I felt eleven again, just enjoying school with my friends. But in the other hand, I felt my age, wondering about my girlfriend and not about some snake-like guy wanting to kill me and all muggleborns.

"Guys! They're playing Truth or Dare! Let's go!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Have you ever seen her that excited about something that's not studying?" Ron asked me.

"Yes, when you chased after Goyle in the Room of Requirement" I told him and his ears turned the shade of his hair.

We walked to where the demigods and some fellow Gryffindors were and sat down in a circle.

"Who's first?" Frank asked.

"Me" Annabeth said and everyone nodded, "Percy..." she said, her boyfriend looked terrified, "Truth or dare?"

"D-dare?" Percy said nervously. Annabeth smiled evilly and Percy shuddered, "Can I change my mind?" He asked and we all shook our heads.

"Don't you trust me, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth said and Percy suddenly seemed little next to her, "What time is it, Harry?" she asked me.

"It's like half past one, lunchtime" I said and Annabeth smirked.

"Seaweed Brain, I dare you to run into the Great Hall screaming 'I'm the Little Mermaid'" Annabeth said and we all laughed, except Ginny and Ron, who didn't know Disney. Percy was about to stand up but Annabeth hold him still, "I haven't finished. You need to enter the Great Hall screaming that, only in your trousers"

Everyone looked terrified but then a burst of laughter exploded in the Common Room.

"You can't be serious Annabeth!" Percy replied but her decision was final.

Percy unwillingly stood up and passed the portrait of the Fat Lady, with Piper with a camera following close behind.
We were there like fifteen minutes without doing anything until a shirtless Percy and a laughing Piper entered. Piper promised she'll print the pictures soon and send them to us later.

"My turn, Reyna..." Ginny said, "truth or dare?"

"Truth" Reyna said.

"Who do you have a crush in?" Ginny said and Reyna blushed as red as Weasley's hair.

"I.... I don't like anyone" she mumbled.

"C'mon Reyna! We all know you like someone!" Piper exclaimed.

"Ákos" she muttered.

"Who?" Leo asked, "I couldn't hear you"

"ÁKOS!" She shouted and then blushed again.