CHAPTER NINE NEW TEACHERS

CHAPTER 9

NEW TEACHERS

Author: Hallow!!!! Today, I've invited two special people to do the disclaimer, please welcome Professor Minerva McGonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts and Chiron, Camp Half-Blood activities director and trainer of heroes!

McGonagall and Chiron: Hello

Author: Please, do the disclaimer.

Chiron: of course, girl.

McGonagall: it will be a pleasure.

Chiron and McGonagall: EstherXXI doesn't own Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus or Harry Potter.

Author: I only own the plot.

All: TO THE STORY!

***

~*CAMP HALF-BLOOD*~

JASON'S POV

Today we were going to Europe; I wonder how we are going to find the wizards. Maybe they have a third eye that the Mist hides from mortals, or maybe they will have green hair.

"Heroes, gather around!" Chiron called the demigods going on the quest.

"What is it, Chiron?" Reyna asked.

"Well, I have some news, I called a friend of Lady Hecate who is a witch and I explained the situation to her; she will receive us in her school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," he said, well now it will be easy to find them, wait he said us, like in plural?, "but, with one condition, we will teach in her school. I will teach Defense Against Dark Arts, and you, demigods, will teach how to defend themselves without magic. We will go in thirty minutes, and Leo, I want the Argo to go as fast as it can. We need to get there by tomorrow" he said and returned to the Big House.

"Guys, was I the only one who heard he said us and we several times?" I asked my friends.

"I guess he wants to supervise that we don't screw anything" Frank said

"Maybe" I said.

We load our things to the Argo; I went to put my bag in my room, it was exactly as I left it the last time.

"Hey" a voice said from behind.

"Hey, Pipes" I said. I walked towards her and I took her hand, we headed to deck.

"I'm going to miss this place, you know?" I told her looking at Camp Half-Blood, "We don't know when are we going to return, or if we are going to return"

"Don't be pessimist, of course we are going to return!" she told me.

"Do you want to see something awesome?" I asked her; she nodded. I took her by the waist and made the wind took us to the sky.

"Look down, Piper" I told her, she did what I said.

"Wow, it's beautiful from up here," she said looking amazed, "Uh, oh!" she said pointing somewhere outside camp.

"Uh, oh!" I said too, "We need to tell Chiron!" I said and the wind put us down.

"Chiron! Chiron!" we shouted.

"What is it, children?" he asked. We told him what we saw.

"Campers! Prepare yourselves for battle! Apollo Campers, go to Thalia's Tree but don't get outside the camp! Ares kids, I want you just down the hill. Katie, put vine traps outside camp and in the border. Lou Ellen, I want you and your siblings to put magical barriers in camp, the stronger, the best. Nico! You and Bryony summon death warriors to fight outside camp, Hazel, make the Mist hide camp along with the children of Hecate. Percy! I want you to put a water barrier too! Jason, electrify Percy's barrier!" Chiron kept shouting orders but then, in a flash of light, a girl with black punk hair and a silver tiara appeared along with other fifty girls.