CHAPTER EIGHT YOU CAN TRUST ME YOU KNOW?

CHAPTER 8

YOU CAN TRUST ME, YOU KNOW?

Author: okay, since today is a very hot day, I'll let anyone do the disclaimer, I'm going to sleep.

Mrs. Weasley: well, since the creator of the plot went to sleep there needs to be someone responsible watching everyone here.

Fleur: Molly, Ron put a breadstick in each of his nostrils.

Mrs. Weasley: Oh God! It didn't happen since he was eleven; could you do the disclaimer, Fleur?

Fleur: Okay, EstherXXI only owns the plot and few selected characters.

Bill: TO THE STORY!

***

~*NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE*~

HERMIONE'S POV

It has been already one week since Ron's incident; I don't know what happened to him. Isabella only talks with George, Fleur and Mrs. Weasley, sometimes Ginny; but whenever Ron passes, she lowers her head.

Isabella spends most of the day reading or making snow with her wand.

"Hermione, Molly says that if you could call Isabella for dinner" Fleur told me. I nodded and went upstairs.

I went to the room and I saw Isabella crying and muttering something I understood like "no, it wasn't my fault, I don't even know him"

"Isabella?" I asked her she jumped.

"Wha... what are you doing here Hermione?" she asked sobbing.

"It's dinner time" I told her from the door.

"I won't go, 'Mione"

I went down stairs to where Mrs. Weasley was standing.

"Mrs. Weasley, Isabella is not feeling well, we won't eat with you tonight, sorry"

"Don't worry, Hermione," she gave me two pieces of chocolate cake, "there you go, is my secret recipe"

"Thank you"

I went to my room again.

"Hey"

"I told you I won't go"

"I know; I won't go either. I brought you something, Isa" I told her giving her a piece of cake.

"Thank you. How did you call me?"

"Isa, if you don't like it I understand"

"No, I like it, is that no one have ever called me Isa, just Bell, Bella or Isabella" she told me.

"Is the first time you talk to me, Isa" I told her.

"Well, you didn't like me when I arrived. I could tell by the way you acted when you saw me hugging my mom, I mean, my aunt" she said. I knew she called her mom, since the first day.

"You don't have to call her your aunt around us, you know? And the reason I didn't like you was that I thought you'll look like your father, and that you'll remind me of him and what he did. But I judged you without knowing you, and that was wrong" she put down her plate and hugged me. She started sobbing.

"You know what Ronald told me before he cursed me?" she asked me, I shook my head, "He told me that my father killed a friend of yours, and that he'll kill me to revenge him, then he said "Would your father cry for your death?" and I didn't know the answer, Hermione! I don't know if he loved me or if he would kill me himself if someone orders him to!" she wasn't crying for the fact that Ron cursed her, she cried for his words.