CHAPTER FOUR NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE

CHAPTER 4

NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE

Ron: EstherXXI doesn't own us or the other characters previously written by Rick Riordan or J.K. Rowling.

Author: How did you get here before I did?

Ron: You know... MAGIC!

Author: Ha ha, very funny Ronald. Now, to the story.

***

~*THE BURROW*~

GINNY'S POV

"George c'mon! Get out of there, we are leaving in twenty minutes" I heard Mom talking in the hall. She might be trying for George to come with us to visit Harry, -who is now living where his godfather used to live- but George wouldn't get out of his room. He never does anymore, not since Fred's death. It's been very hard for us to accept that there is one less Weasley, but it's still very present for George, who refused to let Dad take out Fred's bed of the room.

Mom gave up on trying and went to the kitchen to prepare the Floo Powder. I walked to George's room; usually, I was the only one who he let in.

"George? It's Ginny, let me in, please" I pleaded outside or his room. The door creaked as it opened itself.

George was lying on his bed looking towards Fred's. "I'm not going with you, Ginny" he told me in a voice almost audible. "I'm not here to tell you to come with us, George, I came to give you this-" I said handing him a necklace I just founded in my room; when you opened it, the twins' photo was there, and in the other side was a photo of all the Weasley family just a year before the war, "I found it earlier in my room, I wanted you to have it" I was going to left the room when he called on me.

"Ginny wait" I returned and sit on his bed, next to him, "do you think that Fred is happy? Wherever he is" he asked me with teary eyes.

"I think he is, but I don't think that he likes you sitting here all day while we are worried about you. I know you lost your twin, but I also lost a brother that day. It hasn't been easier for us, than it has for you. Mom lost a son that day, don't let her lose another" as I said that, I went out before he could say anything.

I headed to my room and took my bag; Ron and I were going to stay with Harry until classes begin. "Ginny, honey! We are going now!" I heard my mom call from downstairs. "Coming mom!" I said as I took my wand from my bed.

Only Dad and I were left when George ran downstairs. "Wait for me!" he scram from the staircase. He had his hair wet so probably he took a bath. "Where are we going guys?" asked my brother with a grin in his face. "Number 12 Grimmauld Place" Dad answered and he went to the chimney. Only George and I were left.

"What made you change your mind George?" I asked him.

"I thought of what you said, Gin, I was only thinking in my own pain and I didn't realize that the rest of you were suffering too; plus I want to see how Harry redecorated that old creepy place" and so, we went through the fireplace to Harry's house.

***

~*NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE*~

HERMIONE'S POV

I arrived to Harry's place a couple days ago; the Weasley family was going to come today. I haven't seen Ron since what seemed ages. I was lost in my own mind when suddenly Mrs. Weasley appeared in the fireplace.

"Hey Mrs. Weasley, how have you been?" I asked her politely.

"We've been through better times but we are good. It's good to see you again, Hermione dear" she told me giving me a hug.

The other Weasleys were starting to come, then, who I was expecting.

"Ron!" I said as I ran to his arms. "I've missed you Ronald" "Missed you to 'Mione, but... can't...breathe" he said. "Sorry" I let him out of my grip.

Mr. Weasley came and then Ginny. I wasn't expecting George to come, he just lost his twin brother, but right after Ginny, George appeared in the fireplace. Everyone was surprised to see him, even Mrs. Weasley.

"Where's Harry?" Ron asked.

"Oh, he went to get something to Diagon Alley, he'll be back in a minute" just after I said that, Harry appeared in the kitchen.

"Harry!" Ginny said running to him. "Hey Gin."

***

After we ate, we were talking cheerily when it happened.

"Fred, could you hand me my sweater?" Mrs. Weasley said to George. Everyone was shocked for a minute.

"I'm George, seriously woman, you call yourself our mother?" George said with a big smile in his face, buy everyone could see that his eyes were teary and that he was crying inside.

Well guys here is Chapter four. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I really cried writing this chapter. I really loved Fred just as much as George did. Sorry if I made you cry guys. :'( :*