CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR THE GODDESS

CHAPTER 24
THE GODDESS

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY OF NOT UPDATING! I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T BE LIKE THAT AUTHORS THAT KEEP THIR READERS WAITING FOR SIX MONTHS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE BUT I'VE BECOME ONE. I WANTED TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER FOR CHRISTMAS BUT THE STUPID OF ME DIDN'T.
SO BEING OFFICIALLY JUNE 29, 2015, 12: 03 PM I WILL START WRITING FOR THIS FIC AGAIN AND I WON'T STOP TILL IT'S FINISHED!

Author: So.... I just want to tell you guys, that it's been a pleasure to use you in my own story and that I'll miss you.
Leo: What do you mean? It isn't over yet, is it?
Author: No, not yet. But our time together is getting to an end.
Alexander: But, what will happen to us? Your characters? The characters in Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus will live forever in their books. But what about us?
Author: You won't disappear. Not as long as someone remembers this crossover or a new reader adds this story to their lists or libraries. You will never truly leave as long as there is someone who remembers you.
Reyna: It's been a pleasure to work at your side.
Author: Let's got to the story, okay?
Everyone: okay.

***

~*HOGWARTS*~
FRANK'S POV

Hazel's hand was in mine. Her hand fitted perfectly in mine. I didn't want this to end, this moment was perfect. I looked at Jason and Piper, they were kissing. They kissed in a way I would never kiss Hazel in public.
I know some people think I'm a klutz and that I am a good for nothing, but I think they should respect me the way I respect them.

"What are you thinking about, Frank?" Hazel asked me.

In the last month, she has grown a lot. She was taller than Piper now, maybe 5.7 ft. Though she was still smaller than me.

"About how much you've changed. You have a good lot of wizards interested in you" I said and she laughed softly.

"No, I don't. You, sir, are the one with witches at you feet" she said poking my chest.

"W-what?" I asked confused.

"It's funny, you don't seem to notice but they're flirting with you seventy percent of the time and the other thirty they're thinking about you" she said.

"Don't worry. I only notice you" I said hugging her close to me.

BRYONY'S POV

I felt Alexander's hand take mine and lock our fingers. I instantly blushed even though Jake and I have done it a thousand times. But, in a way, Alex's hand felt... different, it felt right to hold hands.

"I think you look beautiful" he muttered in my ear. The skin on my neck had goosebumps where his breath had touched.

Generally, when I read about how a girl feels for a boy and about the goosebumps and the chills and everything cheesy you could imagine, I thought it was literally bullshit, how could someone feel that? But now, I think about what could have Hazel Grace felt with Augustus Waters, I wonder if she felt the same chills when she saw Gus that I feel every time I see Alex.

The doors of the Great Hall opened and the champions walked through them, first was Draco with a Slytherin chick named Astoria Greengrass. Then, Ákos with Astoria's sister, Daphne was her name I think, in difference of her sister, she's in Ravenclaw, at the end, Reyna stood there proudly with a neutral facial expression but her eyes were constantly drifting towards Ákos. I think they would do a lovely couple.

They started dancing and soon after that, Professor McGonagall and Viktor Krum entered the dancing floor. I took Alexander's arm and dragged him in too. We danced and danced, I think I got distracted by his eyes because the next thing I know is that his lips were pressed against mine and that I was following the kiss. I heard two people clear their throats behind us and I'm sure they were Nico and Will but in the moment Alex was going to break our kiss, I gripped his shirt and pulled him into me, not wanting to end it ever. Wanting this moment to last forever.