CHAPTER NINETEEN NOT WHAT WE THOUGHT

CHAPTER 19

NOT WHAT WE THOUGHT

Okay, I don’t want to take much time with the disclaimer, so TO THE STORY OK?

                                                 ***

~*HOGWARTS*~

HARRY’S POV

I looked at the Great Hall’s door. I didn’t want to enter that place: I didn’t want to see their faces. All I want is to have a normal life; forget about everything and just get done with my studying, become an auror and marry the girl I love, Ginny.

“Don’t worry, Harry. Everything’s okay” Ginny took my hand and I looked at her.

Jeez! I’m glad she’s here with me.

“I’m just a little shocked. With all this people dying; people we have known since forever are now disappearing from our lives and now I just wonder whose next, Neville? Luna? Malfoy? Ron? Hermione? George? Bryony? Percy? Annabeth? Reyna? Ákos? Me? You? “

“Don’t think like that, Harry. We are going to overcome this, okay?”

“Okay”

We entered the Great Hall; a lot of students were around the teachers’ table. I saw some adults too. There was a woman, she had white skin and dark hair placed in a bun, she wore a blue dress and white flats, the mascara she was wearing was all over her face; she was crying into a Chinese man in a black suit, Cho’s parents. There was a man in blue jeans and a white squared shirt; he was holding a cross in his hand, crying into Dennis Creevy’s body. Parvati was crying into her sister’s dead body, her parents hadn’t arrived yet, but they would, eventually. There was a fat guy in a cloak, he wasn’t crying but he was standing over his daughter’s body, Millicent. Then, there were two people, the woman had short blonde hair and she was wearing a gray cloak and a pointy hat; the man was wearing a simple black suit, they were both crying over the boy who made everything explode, Seamus Finnigan. There was also a man with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes, he was hugging Hannah’s body, crying and pleading her to stay with him.

There was also a body without anyone crying over, Mary Lou’s. Actually, the first time I ever saw Mary Lou was this year, sitting next to Susan and Hannah, the first day of school at dinner. She looked very shocked when the demigods appeared. I mean, their world was new to everyone but she looked extremely shocked.

“I heard her father died just after she got her letter” Ginny muttered, “she should be in your year, but her father’s sister sent a letter saying she wasn’t apt for coming, you know, her father was killed by a Death Eater just in front of her…” Ginny told me as we were next to her.

“And her mother?” I asked her and she raised her shoulders.

I looked at Mary Lou; her curly blonde hair was covered in blood, since a Manticore or something like that Chiron said in DADA class threw a thorn into her throat. Her greenish blue eyes were shot open staring at nothing at all. She looked a lot like Annabeth but Mary Lou had high cheek bones, thick pink lips, long eye lashes and freckles over her face.

The doors of the Great Hall shot open and the demigods came in, they had a poker face, so I couldn’t tell what they were feeling. They went family by family, giving the parents of the deceased some things. I saw what was it, their wand, their Hogwarts’ robes, a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, a Camp Jupiter T-shirt, a piece of leather with a bead and a sword or a dagger. They told something to each father or mother, telling them encouraging words, or that their kids have died heroes.  

They passed to where Mary Lou was placed and they put her robes, the two t-shirts, the necklace and a short dagger, but they didn’t give her, her wand.

“Where’s her wand?” I asked them.

“She didn’t have one with her, neither in her dorm” Annabeth said.

The Great Hall’s door shot open once again, but there was a woman with black hair and intense grey eyes arrived. Next to that woman, there was a beautiful woman with high cheek bones, thick pink eyes, brown wavy hair and, well… I couldn’t tell the color of her eyes, they were blue and green and amber and brown and purple and pink and grey and every beautiful color you could imagine.

“Mom?” Annabeth and Piper asked together.

“Hi, Annabeth” the woman with grey eyes said.

“Piper!” the many color eyed said opening her arms towards Piper.

 Annabeth and Piper went to them; Piper let the woman hug her and kink of hugged her back but the black haired one took Annabeth’s hands and smiled.

“What are you doing here, mother?” Annabeth asked.

“I came to give something your brother gained” Athena said.

“Lady Athena” Jake said respectfully and bowed.

“Stand up, Jake” Athena said.

“As you say, my lady” the dark haired boy said.

“You look so much like your father, Jake. Even your hair, you’re not like the others, you are special Jake. You proved yourself and I want to give you something”

Athena got out a sword and gave it to Jake.

“Thanks… mother” Jake said.

“What about you, mom?” Piper asked.

“I’m happy to see you, Piper, you’re so big…” tears started slipping down her face.

“Mother?” Piper asked worried.

“Come with me, Piper” she said and put her arm around her daughter’s shoulders.

They went towards us and the woman I think is Aphrodite nodded respectfully at us.

“I came here for your sister, Piper,” Aphrodite said, “she is my Roman’s form daughter, but I love her as mine”

“But…she’s a witch” I said.

“Harry Potter! Holly me! And Ginny Weasley! Oh my gods, I’ve shipped you since you were in second grade, Harry!” Aphrodite said, “But well, did you ever see my daughter use magic?”

“Well, no”

“My Mary Lou was part of the Amazons, and she had a quest” Aphrodite let some tears fall and Piper hugged her.

I walked to where Hermione and Ron were they were kissing. I took Ginny’s hand and kissed her on her cheek. She turned around after I kissed her and she smiled, she stroked my cheek and kissed me fully in the lips. I kissed back and put my hands in her waist. One of her sands was playing with my hair and the other one was placed in my chest. I broke our kiss to catch our breath.

“Attention students!” Viktor Krum shouted, “Tomorrow at breakfast Professor McGonagall will announce very important information for the Triwizard Tournament” he said and dismissed us to our common rooms.