CHAPTER FIFTEEN MY GIRLFRIEND LAUGHS AT ME

CHAPTER 15

MY GIRLFRIEND LAUGHS AT ME

Author: Well hello my fellow readers! I am very proud to tell that this story has gotten 1,582 reads! Thank you very much. And because of that, this weekend I’ll upload at least 2 chapters.

Remember I don’t own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

                                                           ***

~*HOGWARTS*~

PERCY’S POV

Reyna was our champion, wow. It should be difficult for her. Being praetor of New Rome, she must be used to have great responsibilities, but I’ve heard that wizards have died in this tournament. If she died, Octavian would blame us or the wizards and another war would begin. Percy, stop it! Reyna is great warrior!

“Percy look! I think Harry saw the golden snitch!” Hazel exclaimed pointing at Harry, who was twenty feet in the air; chasing something I couldn’t see.

“Harry Potter saw the snitch! Ow! A bludger just hit Mary Lou Hammington from Hafflepuff!” the narrator said when a ball hit a girl in the elbow; she fell from her broom.

          Just before the girl hit the ground, she stopped falling and George Weasley came in a broom for her. Isabella went down with the excuse of taking care of Mary Lou, but I suspected she had a crush on the flying professor. Bryony followed Isabella and Jake followed Bryony. Nico was about to follow her sister but Hazel stopped him. Geez! These kids nowadays are always thinking about dates.

“Are you thinking of Seaweed Brain?” Annabeth asked me.

“Hey! I always think a little bit of this or a little bit of that; now I’m thinking about the tournament and that it’s totally insane to celebrate this tournament while a prophecy is taking place”

“Maybe they don’t know that a prophecy should be taken seriously” my girlfriend said and I reminded about all the prophecies I’ve been part of.

“What’s your favorite prophecy, Wise Girl?” I asked her.

“I don’t know if I like most the one of the Battle of the Labyrinth or the one it was given to Jason”

“Jason had a prophecy?” I asked her, and she nodded.

“Child of Lightning, beware the earth,

The giants’ revenge the seven shall birth,

The forge and the dove shall break the cage,

And death unleash, through Hera’s rage”  

Annabeth recited. I liked that prophecy, but I liked better the one it was given to me when Annabeth was captured.  

“I like it, but I think I like better:

You shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze,

The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise.

You shall rise or fall by the ghost king’s hand,