13

"It is a rule that all owned Hybrids wear a collar. This is for multiple reasons, the collar will let anyone else know the hybrid has an owner or master.. Which ever name you prefer. The collar also lets people know they're owned so they won't get adopted on accident, lots of stray hybrids will say they have an owner when they don't just to get out of getting adopted. So that's why the collar plays a big part. There are lots of collars out there, I've picked out a few that Beomgyu can choose from and that'll be his collar" Jin said and pushed over a document for Soobin to look at.

Soobin grabbed the document and skimmed through it, he trusted his brother. But it's always okay to read.

"Next since you have a toddler hybrid, your house needs to up to code. But knowing you and your apartment, I'll say it's up to code...next.. Make sure he follows a healthy diet, he's a bear so lots of fruit.. Meat.. Fish.. Things like that" Jin said with a small nod to Soobin.

Soobin nodded and rubbed Beomgyus belly.

"Make sure he has the right type of clothes and make sure his teeth is growing in safely.. Uhhh he's still a bear cub so he can't be alone till at least he's a teen, till then I'll watch over him when you go into work.. Theses are all the terms and conditions you have to follow. If everything is set, you can sign these papers and we'll begin the processing" Jin said and slide the contract over for Soobin to sign. Soobin grabbed his pen and started to sign the papers.

This meant that Beomgyu would legally belong to Soobin. But that part wasn't important, Beomgyu would finally be protected. Whoever this Jimin guy is, couldn't take a hybrid that was already owned. Even if Jimin branded Beomgyu, it's wasn't legal. But Soobin owning the legal rights to Beomgyu.. Was..

"Okay, let me bring the collar—"

"Jin! I lost Taehyun and he isn't wearing his collar!!! I'm sorry!" Jungkook yelled as he dramatically fell to the floor while his ears hanged low.

"It's okay kookie, Taehyun doesn't know how to take off the collar" Jin said and reached in his drawer and pulled out a bag of nuts. Jin signaled everyone to be quite then opened the bag and gave it a shake.

Beomgyu looked around in curiosity as the sound of running got louder and louder.

Suddenly Taehyun ran in and grabbed the bag of nuts from Jin "yummy" He said and sat down on Jin's lap while munching on the said nuts. Jin smiled and patted Taehyuns head. "Jungkook you can get up now...and could you go grab the collars designed for toddlers so Beomgyu can choose his please?" Jin asked.

Jungkook immediately stood to his feet and nodded "okay!" Jungkook said then hopped out of the office.

"Ah! Hi B-Beomgyu... I got you something!!" Taehyun hopped off of Jin's lap and ran over to Beomgyu who sat comfortably in Soobins arms.

Taehyun reached in his pocket and pulled out a diamond ring.

"Aweee that's so cute!....wait a minute Taehyun that's my ring! How did you get that— you stole my ring! Ya! If you wanted to get him a ring I could've taken you to buy one. No stealing" Jin said before holding his hand out for Taehyun to hand over the ring.

"But I gotta propose to him jin~" Taehyun whined then stumped his foot. Jin rolled his eyes "you two are kids, at least give it 13 years or so" Jin said while pocking the diamond ring. Taehyun huffed "one day you will be mines" He said to Beomgyu then ran out of the office.

"Geez that kid went from being afraid of Beomgyu to being in love with Beomgyu" Jin muttered

Beomgyu played with Soobins finger before he chewed on Soobins thumb.

"Ah, are you trying to eat me?" Soobin  asked while patting Beomgyus fluffy black hair. Beomgyu shook his head with a big smile. "Noooooo"

Soobin chuckled and bounced Beomgyu on his thigh while Jungkook walked in the office is a red collar and handed it to Soobin before walking away.

"Oh? Red? Do you have any other colors?" He asked while Unbucklng the collar.

"Red is the only color toddler hybrids get, as they get older they can get more colors they like. Unless they wanna stick with red.." Jin said and handed over some documents to Soobin.

"Just in case you're blamed to have stollen him, or people say you don't rightfully own him, these are too documents to prove against that.. Over then that you're free to go and Beomgyu is officially your hybrid"

Soobin smiled and looked down at Beomgyu "you here that little bear? Now no bad people will ever take you away from me. And you'll alway be safe.."

_______

"Den we can pway game an eat lots an lots ob cookies!!" Beomgyu rambled on about whole Soobin walked up the stairs to his apartment.

"Okay Beomgyu, but not to make cookies. You could by a cavity.." Soobin said while walking down the hallway. Beomgyu whined at the mention of a cavity and patted Soobins shoulder. "But I brush teethies lots" Beomgyu said with big puppy eyes. Soobin smiled and ruffled Beomgyu hair "you do and Soobins proud if you for that!"

Beomgyu squealed and grabbed Soobins hand to give him more head pats

Soobin smiled down at Beomgyu before he came close to his door. Soobin stopped at the sight of someone familiar at his door.

Yeonjun looked over at Soobin and quickly walked over to him. "I've been looking for you everywhere.. I went up to your job and they said you'd be home... I was getting worried you were somewhere else, I even went to kai but he wouldn't tell me anything so I just waited here..." Yeonjun said while holding on to his bag.

Beomgyu gasped at the mention of kai "I wan bear caw soobin! Peas I wan one!" He said while pulling on Soobins shirt. Soobin nodded. "It's still early, we can get one later...yeonjun please leave..."

Yeonjun frowned at the sight if a collar on beomgyu "you have a hybrid now.. I thought you didn't want hybrids.. I mean last time I thought you were just watching it for your brother.. But it's yours??" Yeonjun asked disgusted.

Beomgyu whimpered at Yeonjuns choice of words... It made him feel small.. And unwanted... Was he just an object? Why'd he get called 'it"? All these thoughts made Beomgyu cling to Soobins harder and tear up.

Soobin immediately noticed. "Yeonjun. Leave. Beomgyu is my hybrid,yes. He's my responsibility to look after and I chose to do that, don't say such harsh words to my hybrid... And jus him, not it.. I have way more respect and love them I do for a cheater like you.. Now move away from the door, my Baby boy wants cookies and your in the way"

Soobin moved around Yeonjun and quickly unlocked his door before going in his apartment and quickly locked the door.

Soobin looked down at Beomgyu and sighed "Don't listen to him okay? He's just upset because you get all my attention, all my love. And all my kisses.." Soobin said and kissed the top of Beomgyu head.

Beomgyu smiled and hugged Soobin "..M-My Soobin.."

______

HSJSJSHUSJZ FINALLY!!

sorry for any spelling mistakes