11

"Alright Beomgyu, how about you do some drawings with Taehyun? And you can draw something for Soobin. I'm sure he'll love it" Jin said as he helped tie a small apron around Beomgyu so he wouldn't get his clothes dirty with paint and what not. Taehyun whined and shook his head. "Jin no! He's gonna eat me Jin please!" Taehyun whined as he pulled on Jin's pants leg.

"Ya Taehyun, what have I told you hm? Beomgyu won't eat you. I'm gonna have a talk with Yoongi.. Although he wouldn't be so mean to you if you didn't pull his hair while he slept" Jin said and sat Taehyun across from Beomgyu.

"He calls me brat Jin" Taehyun said with a pout. Jin sighed before gently flicking his forehead. "Thats because you purposely act like one when you're with him. If you want him to respect you and stop calling you a beat, then you have to give him respect as well. Yoongi is not only your hyung, but you should also consider him as an actual brother. An older brother" Jin lectured Taehyun while getting the colouring supplies.

Taehyun groaned while rubbing his forehead and nodded. "Fine. But first he has to stop eating my food.. He ate half of my sandwich today.." Taehyun said as he grabbed a blank paper for himself.

Jin tsked his tongue before patting Taehyuns and Beomgyus head. "Well, of you boys need me just holler and I'll here and be here" Jim said with a cute smile before he left the room, leaving the door open. Although it might've seemed bad that he left two toddlers alone. He knew the both of them weren't like any other.

He knew both had been though so much in the short lives they've lived. So he knew they wouldn't act out and misbehave. They'd relax and have fun. Another reason why jin left, he didn't want them to feel like they were being watched so they couldn't relax to their fullest.

Jin just wants whats best for them. Even if Beomgyu belongs to Soobin... But then.... That made Jin remember something.

In this world, if you have a hybrid you have to legally own them. Which means they technology need a master to not be deemed as homeless and what not. And jin cant remember seeing Soobin say anything about owning Beomgyu are being his legal owner.

Although it may seem weird and unfair, that's how the world was. Even with Jin's hybrids, he technically owns them all. But jin sees Hybrids as amazing creators that need to be taken care of. Jin doesn't treat his hybrids like actual pets. He let's them eat what they please, even though he still makes them eat healthy.

He let's them watch what they please, a reason why the playroom exist. It has all the things they wanted that they've seen on TV. Like jungkooks PS4. Big stuffed animals for Taehyung to wrestle with, cat toys for Yoongi and a bed for him and to us for Taehyun. Jin was no person who pulled Hybrids by leashes and only had them to show off and say "hey look at me. I'm so rich I have a hybrid"

No. That wasn't Jin. That's not what he nor his company is.

Taehyun stared over at Beomgyu with big eyes as he watched Beomgyu stared to paint. Taehyun grew curious if it and set his crayon down. "What are you making Beomgyu?" Taehyun asked. Beomgyu looked up at Taehyun and smiled.

"I make soobin an me an f..f..fower.. An-an orange juice!" Beomgyu said with a big smile, showing his baby teeth. Taehyun suddenly felt a pang in his chest. What was this? Why did he feel this way? Was it Beomgyus smile? Or his way of talking? Or could it have been that Taehyun was finally seeing how innocent Beomgyu actually was.

Taehyun saw that beomgyu had no knowledge of being homeless, or starving. Or thinking something will happen and it'll be bad. At least what's what Taehyun thought.

Taehyuns eyes opened up. He finally saw something so pure and bright. He loved it. He wanted it. He needed it.

"W-What Taehyunie draw?" Beomgyu asked and leaned over the table. Taehyuns mouth opened and closed at he stared at Beomgyu.