5

Beomgyu let out a time yawn as he sat up from the bed. He looked around in a daze and rubbed his eyes till he realized Soobin was no where to be seen.

"Ahh ahh" Beomgyu whined and he slowly nut surely got down from the bed after a small struggle of kicking his legs to find the floor.

Beomgyu walked over to the door and grabbed it and opened it easily, he knew exactly how doors worked.

He walked down the hallway and into the living room where he saw Soobin. He let out a happy giggle as he ran over to Soobin, he was just about to touch Soobin till he realized. Soobin was sleep.

Beomgyu didn't think it'd be a good idea to just wake up Soobin, so he let out a small pout and sat on the floor and watched Soobin sleep.

Beomgyu sat there for a while before he grew thirsty. And the only thing Beomgyu had in mind for drinking was orange juice.

So he got up from the floor and walked in to the kitchen in search for his bottle, but when it was no where in sight he stumped his foot and crossed his arms. He looked around the kitchen before something caught his eye on the counter.

Oranges. They sat in all their glory in the fruit bowl. Beomgyu smiled before he frowned again. How was he gonna reach them?

Beomgyu looked at the chairs and smiled before he pulled one out and climbed on it before he climbed onto the counter. He crawled across the counter and grabbed and orange and smiled.

But his smiled soon disappeared...how was he gonna eat it? He tried biting into it. But that didn't work, and that was Beomgyu's only plan, so after that Beomgyu whined and threw the orange.

Soobin jumped up from the couch and looked around with a daze. His eyes fell on to the orange that rolled across the the kitchen floor. Soobin narrowed his eyes as he looked at the orange. Soobin watched as Beomgyu walk over to the orange and picked it up.

"No no no" Soobin said as he got up from the couch and walked over to Beomgyu and took the orange that had orange juice leaking out of it. He threw the orange away and bent down and looked at Beomgyu.

"You can't eat things that been on the floor, let alone an orange" Soobin said as he wagged his finger.

Beomgyu leaned his head on Soobin's chest as he let out loud whimpers.

"Is this your way of whining?" Soobin asked with a small smile. Beomgyu only whimpered more loud.

Soobin shook his head and picked up Beomgyu and walked over to the refrigerator and opened it. "Okay, you see this spot right here?" Soobin asked as he pointed to a spot on the shelf in the refrigerator.

"Whenever you're thirsty and you can't find your sippy cup, it'll be right here for you with something to drink." Soobin said as he bent down and picked up the sippy cup and handed it to Beomgyu who took it and started to drink the orange juice that was inside of it.

"Did you sleep good?" Soobin asked as he closed the refrigerator and walked back into the living room. Beomgyu nodded with a happy wiggle as he laid his head on Soobinst shoulder.

Right before Soobin could sit down there was a knock on the door. "Goodness" Soobin mumbled and he walked over to his door and opened it and saw Jackson standing there with boxes surrounding him.

"Boss said he was to excited and told me to bring these to you right away" Jackson said as he started to carry two boxes in at a time. Once Jackson was done there were a total of 15 boxes in Soobins living room.

"A list of food that'll keep this little cutie healthy" Jackson said as he handed soobin a paper and patted his chest. "Have fun" Jackson said with a smile as he left as soon as he came. Soobin looked at the boxes as he set Beomgyu down.