1

Snow.

Soobin adored it, he loved the cold feeling when it hit his nose. He loved the way it would crunch under his shoes. He loved the good old days where he would have snow ball fights with bus friends when they were younger.

But he wasn't young anymore. No, He was now 24 years old living on his own in a nice apartment. He goes into work only for meetings and gets to work from home. He catches up with his friends and family every now and then.

Did he have a lover? Once..he did once. Does he regret it? Yes, he regrets it all. So what if it was when he was 18. He regrets giving his heart out to his past lover. He regrets giving his virginity to his past lover. He regrets thinking they'd be together forever.

He regrets Yeonjun..he regrets it all.

But it's not like he stopped seeing the happy blue hair boy after they broke up. No..he sees Yeonjun all the time. That's what makes it hurt, sometimes when he Sees Yeonjun, yeonjun smiles and tries to make small talk.

Soobin didn't want that, he broke up with Yeonjun for a reason...Yeonjun cheated. And then he lied about it. The evidence was clear, it was all there..Soobin gave up most of his 18 year old life to Yeonjun. That's a time he'll never get back.

That was his last year to be alive until he had to face reality..and he gave that all up for Yeonjun. He wasted it.

So he regrets it.

But even now Soobin is happy, he loves his life. He walked down the dark streets as he carried his favorite take out food.

He was happy, the snow made him happy. The thought of eating his take out made him happy. And the thought of sleeping in made him happy.

"Coldy"

Soobin stopped in his own tracks and turned around. "So coldy"

Soobin raised an eyebrow at the voice. Was it a kid? What was a kid doing alone in weather like this?

Soobin followed the voice. It came from a box right by the edge of an ally way. Who could do this to a kid!?

Soobin set his take out down and bent down and slowly opened the box And to Soobin's surprise.

There was a kid, he was in the corner of the box as he hugged himself tightly.

But soobin gasped when he saw the little brown ears on the top of the boys head.

A hybrid!?

Soobin couldn't believe it. It was a small little hybrid kid.

Now one thing about hyrids..they really aren't in Soobin's town. And if they are..then it's no time before they're gone. It's nothing bad, hybrids are just the most loved pet on this world.

Every rich person had a hybrid. They just had to own one of course.

But this hybrid was different, Soobin could tell from the color and shape of his ears and his cute button nose..this was a bear hybrid.

It's not everyday you hear about a bear hybrid, or even see one at that.

The boy opened his eyes and starred up at Soobin. "Warmy" He said as he leaned forward and grabbed onto Soobin's coat.

Soobin starred down at the small hand clenching on to his coat. Well he couldn't just leave the boy here could he?

So Soobin opened his coat and picked the little boy up. He wrapped the boys legs and arms around him and zipped his coat over him. He could feel the boy relax at the touch of warmth.

Soobin picked up his take out and started to walk fast to get home.

He didn't know why, but he had this feeling..he needed to protect this boy..it was so sudden, but he'll stay by it.

_

Soobin raised the spoon to the boys mouth and watched him eat the take out eagerly.

Soobin didn't mind giving up his take out, the boy was so hungry. So soobin gave him food quick, that being his take out.

"Nom nom nom" The boy mumbled as he happily kicked his legs as he ate the food. Soobin starred down at his twitching ears, he was curious..how soft where they?

So he took his free hand and reached up and softly grabbed onto one of the ears.

"Ah! Ah!" The boy yelled as he jumped off of Soobin's lap and covered his ears. "I'm sorry" Soobin said as the boy continued to stare at him with a big pout. "Are they sensitive?" Soobin asked. The boy nodded and made a small hmp noise.

"I'm sorry I didn't know...i won't touch em again" Soobin said with a small smile. The bear cub let go of his ears and laid his head on Soobins lap

"Warmy" He said with a sigh as he started to climb on Soobins lap. Once He made it up to Soobin's lap he smiled and pulled on Soobins shirt.

"What's wrong?" Soobin asked. The boy pulled up Soobins shirt and stuck his head under soobins shirt"Woah woah!" Soobin said as he pulled his shirt away from the boy.

"No no" The boy said as he grabbed Soobins shirt again and put his head under.

Soobin let out a giggle when he felt the boys soft breaths against his stomach. The boys laid his head on Soobins stomach and hugged him close.

"You wanna be warm hm?" Soobin asked with a smile. "Yes yes" The boy said from under his shirt.

"How about you tell me your name if you have one" Soobin said. The boy took his head out of Soobins shirt and smiled.

"Beomgyu!" He said as he threw his hands in the air happily. "You're Beomgyu?" Soobin asked making the boy nod.

"Well Beomgyu...lets get you a bath and some nice warm clothes yeah?" Soobin said as he picked up the said boy.

Beomgyu nodded as he hugged Soobin tight. Soobin walked into his bathroom and set Beomgyu down on the counter.

Beomgyu pouted at Soobins loss and watch as Soobin bent down and turned on the water to the tub.

Beomgyu kicked his legs back and forth as he watched Soobin with loving eyes. Beomgyu was sure Soobin was his guardian angel.

Beomgyu was so cold in that box, and then he opened his eyes and Soobin was looking down at him. Beomgyu knew right away to trust Soobin, he could feel it.

Soobin stood up and turned to Beomgyu. Soobin looked at the rags on Beomgyu and sighed. No wonder he was so cold, what he was wearing wasn't even close to actual clothes.

"I'll help you with a bath yeah, all you have to do is sit in that warm water and I'll do the rest okay?" Soobin asked. Beomgyu nodded.

"Arms up to the sky little one" Soobin said. Beomgyu lifted his arms to the sky and watched as Soobin took of the rags.

He then picked up Beomgyu and set him in the bath. As soon as he started to touch the bath, dirt was already leaving his body.

Soobin would have lots of work to do, but he was ready for it.

-----

Hit you with that new fucking story!

Oh yeah oh yeah

BLACKPINK!

Idk why I just did that

Hope you enjoyed

Make sure to vote

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Love you all

Bye bye