4

"If I didn't see Taehyun in that ally way next to his dead mother trying to stay warm in the cold, he would have been next to die, so I took him in....i cant just let him go in that cold" Jin said with a frown.

"You have to make him wanna stay here, it's best for him" Jin added with a pleading look. All Soobin could do was nod as he walked back upstairs.

The poor little boy didn't know his mother was dead, he didn't know at all. He wanted his mother, but she was gone..what was he gonna say? Soobin had to come up with something.

Jin was right, Taehyun was better off with Jin, plus Jin was a nice guy, he's taking care of three hybrids and is still one of the most richest guys known.

Soobin patted Beomgyu's head as he walked back to Taehyuns room. Beomgyu laid his head on Soobin's shoulder as he stayed focused on the cartoon on soobins phone.

Soobin opened the door and walked in giving Taehyun a warm smile. "I know you really wanna go to your mama" Soobin said as he slowly walked over to Taehyun who was sitting on the bed.

"But..." Soobin said as he bit his lip. He was hesitant on it, but why tell the truth when he can grow your happy in a better home?

"I just talked to her actually" Soobin said. Taehyun looked at Soobin and smiled. "Where?" Taehyun asked as he stood from the bed. Soobin chuckled and shook his head.

"On the phone...she said that Jin..the one with the big shoulders..he is your guardian angel..and she told him to take care of you because she couldn't anymore" Soobin lied. Taehyun frowned as he slowly sat back down. Taehyun started to play with him fingers.

"She was very sick...and had to go somewhere far away to make no one else sick" Soobin said with a small nod. "Will I ever see her again?" Taehyun asked as he looked at Soobin. Soobin shook his head "it's to dangerous..she doesn't wanna get you sick too....its okay though..jin is really nice and caring" Soobin said as he held his hand out.

"Come on...how about you come with me so you can apologize to jin, he's really sad you're being so mean..he wants the best for you" Soobin said with a small smile. Taehyun looked at Soobin as he slowly took his hand.

Soobin started to walk Taehyun out of his room and downstairs. "You'll like it here. Jin is rich...he can get you anything you could possibly want..and he has three more hybrids..i think you'll like them" Soobin said as they walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Taehyun let go of Soobins and and walked over to Jin. "Are you really my guardian angel?" He asked as he rested his head on Jins thigh.

Jin looked at Soobin who nodded his head and smiled. "Of course little one" Jin said as he petted Taehyuns hair. Taehyun eyes Jin's halfway done sandwich and pointed towards it. "I want that?" He said with a watery mouth. Jin laughed and handed over his sandwich to Taehyun who quickly started to eat it.

"Come on" Jin said as he picked up Taehyun and sat him down in a chair. "You can eat as much as your little heart wants" Jin said. Taehyun smiled with stuffed cheeks as he nodded, Taehyun had refused to eat anything till now, so you can imagine how hungry he is.

"Soobin! My man!" Hoseok said as he walked Into the kitchen. He went straight to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. "What brings you here?" Hoseok said as he sat down  and started to drink his water.

"I could asked the same thing" Soobin asked as he sat in a chair and set Beomgyu on his lap, beomgyu laid his head on Soobins chest as his eyes stayed stuck to Soobin's phone.

"I'm helping Yoongi out with his heat" Hoseok said with a shrug. Soobin eyes went wide as he chocked on his spit. "A what?" He asked as he leaned in closer.

Jin laughed as he clapped his hands together. "Wow you really don't know a lot about Hybrids do you?" Jin asked as be finally calmed down from his laughter. Soobin shook his head with a clueless expression.

"When a hybrid goes into heat they need help with it...sexually, it can last up to a week, so they need help to make the pain less..hurtful" Jin said with a sigh.

"When you adopt a hybrid they need a partner to help them with their heat. Like how Hoseok helps Yoongi, Namjoon helps Taehyung and I help my precious Jungkookie" Jin said with a happy sigh.

"So...does that mean..." Soobin asked as he looked down at Beomgyu quickly. Jin nodded "you have a while so don't worry...id say his will be when he's...16.. Probably 17" Jin said with a shrug.

"Okay I think I'll take my leave now" Soobin said as he stood from his chair  with Beomgyu in his arms. Jin nodded as he stood from his chair.

"I have a driver waiting to take you home, oh..take this" Jin said as he handed Soobin a folded paper. Soobin took the paper and shoved it into his pocket.

"And Soobin...thank you" Jin said as he patted Soobin's shoulder. Soobin nodded and smiled.

"Even though you annoy me" Soobin said making Jin frown. "I still can't say no to you" Soobin said with a small laugh. Jin smirked.

"I'm no giving you Beomgyu" Soobin said as if he could read Jin's mind. Jin sighed and slumped his shoulders. "Geez okay okay" He said as him and Soobin walked towards the door.

"I'll see you later sometimes okay?" Soobin asked as he opened the front door. Jin nodded "of course little bro" Jin said as he waved Soobin bye.

Soobin walked to the said car that was waiting for him and got in. He recognized the driver and smiled.

"Hey Jackson" He said as Jackson gave him a small wave. "How's it going Soobin?" He asked as he looked down at Beomgyu.

"So cute~" He said as he reached and grabbed Beomgyu's ear.

Beomgyu's whined as he pulled his head away from Jackson. "He has sensitive ears" Soobin said with a chuckle as he started to play with Beomgyu's hair to calm him down.

"My bad" Jackson said as he started to drive "same apartment?" He asked. Soobin nodded and leaned back Into the chair, today really was something.

___

Soobin sat on the couch, he had finally gotten Beomgyu down for a nap in Soobin's bed. He was crying just a little, but he soon fell asleep.

Soobin rubbed his eyes as he was tired himself, he pulled out the paper Jim gave him and opened it and started to read it.

'Brother, I didn't wanna tell you this in front of everyone. But I didn't want Beomgyu just because, see..Bear hybrids are rare. And You don't just find one on the streets in a box, so I fear that he actually use to have an owner before you, and if my guesses are right..he use to belong to Park Jimin. The only reason I think this is because he has a smal P.J carved into his neck on the left side. How have you not seen that!!? Jimin is no friend, he does shady business and even owns hybrids and let's people rent the for sex! I want you to keep Beomgyu safe. If Jimin have his initials carved into Beomgyu's skin then he must be important, so please keep that little cute bear safe. Jimin is to mean..he'll tear beomgyu to shreds. I'll have lots of things  for Beomgyu's delivered to your place tomorrow. Thank you again..and take care of Beomgyu like you life depends on it.

Park Jimin...he use to be Jin's old friend..but they grew apart after a disagreement..did Beomgyu really use to belong to Jimin..

Soobin couldn't even think, because just like that he fell asleep.

----

Since every kpop book has Jackson Wang I had to add him in mines.