Chapter 7

A/N
Behold, thee last chapter~
I kept laughin at the lil rhyme I made XD

·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Dream soon fell asleep in Cross's arms. Cross then carried him back to the Sun Empire castle and was greeted by two smirking generals. Cross laid Dream on his bed and kissed him on the forehead with the two skeletons sneaking by the door. Cross was about leave when a hand stopped him from going.

Dream: Please stay.

Cross smiled and went beside him, both cuddled until they fell asleep.

•~•~•~•
Dream woke up late in the morning because from the voices disturbing sleep. He saw Cross wasn't beside him anymore and the two generals was chatting at the edge of his bed.

Dream: What are you two doing here??!

Blue: Oh goodie, you're finally awake!

Dream: Well, what do you want?

Ink: We just wanted to say that...

Both generals looked at each other before chanting a little rhyme.

Ink & Blue:
Emperor wish to end the war,
He wish upon a wishing star;
Now that the war will soon end
All because of his boyfriend~

Dream blushed bright yellow when he heard the last line and began denying that Cross wasn't his boyfriend.

Ink: Oh yeah, sure. You're right, forgive us Emperor.

Blue: Oh Cross, please stay. Indulge me into your arms and cuddle with me tonight~
Blue pretended that he was Dream, putting a hand on his forehead like a damsel-in-distress while Ink pretended to be Cross while holding Blue.

Ink: Of course, anything for you Dreamy~

Dream: That's it!!

Dream chased the two generals while they try to escape their possible death.

•▽•▽•▽•[The Ships Sails~]•▽•▽•▽•

Dust was at the main gate, it was time for his shift to guard again. He groaned thinking about another couple hours would drown him from boredness and he was still a bit tired from the party yesterday. He saw three figures nearing the main gate and he thought it was the Sun Empire but he shoved it off, maybe he was hallucinating or his ghost brother playing tricks on him again.

When the three figures finally got close and Dust can now see their faces clearly, he got into his fighting position.

Dust: What are you three doing here??

Blue: Calm down, Dusty. We come in peace.

Blue and Dust were actually a couple before the war even started, that explains the nickname. Dust raised a 'brow' and Blue explained everything to him.

Blue: ....and Emperor has a thing for-

Dream: Say his name and I will cut your connections with him!

Ink: Easy Emperor.

Dream: Shut up!

Dust: Alright then, I'll bring you to the castle.

Dust knew they weren't lying, especially Blue, he knew when Blue was planning or not but what they said was the truth. The four then teleported inside the castle, just right in front of the throne room's door. Dust opened the door a bit to see who was in there before opening it widely. Nightmare, Killer and Cross was talking in throne room, Cross was looking for an excuse for where he went last night but his thoughts was cut off when the door opened.

Nightmare: Dream??!

Dream: Hello Brother.

Nightmare: You're a traitor Dust?!

Dream: Oh no, Dust is no traitor. We came here to have a peace treaty.

Nightmare: P-peace treaty? You really want a peace treaty?

Dream: Yes, and I would like to have a small talk privately before we officially agree with this.

Nightmare: Alright.

Killer: I'm not letting the Emperor have a talk without an escort.

Dream: Seems fine to me.

Then the three left to go to another room to have their private talk leaving the other four in the room. Blue then pulled Dust out from the throne room and went to the gardens to spend their time as couples. Ink however, still wanted to tease.

Ink: Emperor wish to end the war,
He wish upon a wishing star;
Now that the war will soon end
All because of his boyfriend.
Now that the time had come,
I wonder what they'll name their son~

Cross: YOU'RE THINKING OF THAT ALREADY?!!

Cross's cheeks were turning deep purple again and he wanted to give Ink karma and he was given a chance when Error came into the room.

Error: Hey Cro- WHY IS THERE A MEMBER OF THE SUN EMPIRE IN HERE?!!
Error started to panic then started glitching.

Cross: It's ok Error, they're here to have a peace treaty. Dream is talking to his brother. And also, since you're here, such a perfect timing!

Cross pushed Ink towards Error and both fell to the ground. Error was above Ink. Both was blushing when they realized what position they were in and then, Error crashed.

Cross: Sorry Error. Now, I wonder what you'll name your son~

Ink: Cross!!

Cross then left the two in the throne room.

•▽•▽•▽•[The Ships Sails~]•▽•▽•▽•

Killer was following behind Nightmare and Dream to secure his Emperor's safety in case the peace treaty was lie. When they arrived at another room, Dream asked Killer to go outside.

Killer: But-

Nightmare: It's ok Killer.

Killer pouted and was worried but he listened and went out of the room.

Nightmare: So, what did you want to talk about?

When he turned around to see Dream, he was surprised when he saw Dream was in his passive form. His height lowered a bit and his wings was gone.

Dream: Well, I wanted to say sorry for what I did. It was selfish of me thinking that Negativity shouldn't exist.... Do you still remember when Cross had damaged my wing?

Nightmare: Yeah, I do.

Dream: After that battle, Cross and I accidentally met at a clearing and then we started to hang out. Then one time, we went to a cliff near your village and I asked him why negativity existed.

Nightmare: And why did Negativity exist?

Dream hugged Nightmare before answering his question.

Dream: Because there would be no me if there was no you.

Nightmare smiled and hugged back. Tears forming in their eye sockets. Then soon after, the peace treaty was granted. Later that evening, they held a party and everyone had fun. Dust and Blue was teasing Ink and Error, Horror was at the table eating (poor Horror lol let's just ship you with hotdogs XD), Killer was confessing his love for Nighty and Cross and Dream cuddled under the night sky on thar same cliff.

·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·
A/N
Yay! The story has finally ended. Thank you for reading my book!!! I was supposed to do a epilogue but kinda forgot | ・ 〰 ・ "|
I feel bad for Horror and I imagine Ink singing "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me~" lol

Thank y'all again! /ᐠ•▽•ᐟ\/

- Alexa