Chapter 3

A/N
Forgive my errors, I was too lazy to edit.

·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

"Hey Emperor, can I go out until later evening?" Cross asked the reading skeleton who was sitting on his throne.

Nightmare: Aren't you gonna eat dinner?

Cross: No, I'm full.

Nightmare: Alright then, but you seemed to be going out a lot this month, Cross. It's your twelveth to be exact. And speaking of month, the Sun Empire hasn't declared any war yet. Do you think Dream is planning on something?

Cross: N-no. I mean, I don't know. ( '-' ")

Nightmare: Are you hiding something from me?

Cross: W-what?! No! Why would I do that?

Nightmare raised one of his non-existent brows, waiting for a real explanation. Cross sighed, and pouted.

Cross: Chocolates. I just need to have my precious chocolates without the others taking them right now.

Nightmare: That's your explanation from going out?! Pfft, alright. But this is the last day for this month, you've been slacking a lot. We don't want you to much calories, don't we?

Cross: But I'm a skeleton! And I'm not slacking off.

Nightmare: Be back by ten.

Cross: Elevenish?

Nightmare: 10:15

Cross: 10:50?

Nightmare: 10:30.

Cross: Deal!

Cross then went to the same clearing where he hides his chocolates and while waiting for someone. Minutes later, he then arrived.

Cross: What took you so long?

Dream: Technical difficulties in the castle. Shall we go?

Cross nodded and Dream then carried Cross, and flew to the Sun Empire's castle. They landed exactly where the main entrance was and went inside.

Dream: I'll go look for the others while you can wait at the dining area.

Dream then left to find the two generals while Cross went his way to the dining. There, sat a long table with many chairs but there would only be four to be used. He sat at left side of the table and waited. The food was already there, still steaming. There was a handsome roast with perfectly cooked broccoli, creamy chicken crepes and bell pepper skewers. Then finally, the three had finally came and sat down with Cross. Ink was across from him, Blue beside him and Dream was at the head.

Cross: it's good to see you again Gene–

Ink: Cut the formalities already. We told you that several times now.

Cross: Sorry, it became a habit.

Blue: Can we dig in now?

Blue didn't bother waiting for their answers so he scoop creamy chicken crepes and the others started to join in.

Dream: So Cross, how's my brother doing?

Cross: He's.. good. He got a bit suspicious on why you haven't declared war yet.

Ink: I believe that's because the thing, Emperor has for you.

Dream's cheeks flushed into yellow and making him gag the water he was drinking.

Dream: S-shut up!! What the heck are you saying Ink?!

Ink: Just saying what's real.

Blue was trying to stop his giggles while Dream rolled his eyes, also was trying to stop his blush, then faced Cross again who was raising a 'brow'.

Dream: Don't bother them. So if my brother is rather suspicious then...I think we should battle tommorow afternoon.

Cross: Alright.

Blue: I'll go take the tacos now.

Cross: Tacos?!!!

·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·
A/N
How are people's day/night goin?
Btw, did I mentioned this story is just short and there's no real big xad plot? Cause I can't remem. But I just did so uwu

See ya next time folks!