Chapter 6

A/N
I didn't know how start this lol:p :3
·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Dream was walking down a gravel path to the clearing where Cross and him meets and hang out. He was carrying a paper bag with him, inside was the 'important' things Blue and Ink wanted to give to Cross. Dream wanted to take a little peak but the two generals forbids him to do so, so he would grumble under his breathe time by time while walking.

When he had arrived, there was no Cross waiting for him. After all, he came in the middle of the afternoon and Cross arrives at the evening. He sat down against a tree and set down the paper bag and tried to think about days had passed. Then later, he started talking out his thoughts out loud.

"Do I really want a peace treaty?"

"Of course I do, it's just I'm not sure yet.."

"What if Nightmare wouldn't accept the offer? But he's been waiting for this the whole time."

Dream shakes his head, not wanting to think and just wanted relax even just for a bit. He spotted a patch of golden flowers across him and decided to make some flower crowns to pass the time. After successfully making a flower crown, Cross had crossed into Dream's thoughts. [Pun intended lol]
First, Dream thought of his appearance. Starting from his scar on his right cheek beneath his eye, to his smile then to his clothes. Then to his personality, Cross is a sweet, kind and witty skeleton. A lover of chocolates who is afraid of cows due to one tried to eat him. Dream giggled of having thought of a cow trying to eat Cross while he suffered begging for help.

Speaking of Cross... Dream blushed as the heat on his cheeks took over as he tried to muffle his squeal by covering his mouth with his cape. Dream then suddenly snapped out from his thoughts when he remembered Cross's clock was still in his room in the castle. He facepalms and decided to get it so he could give it back to Cross. He put the paper bag in the same place where Cross hides his chocolates and left.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Cross was currently at the castle, laughing while watching two drunk skeletons, Killer and Dust, rambling about random topics that enters in their skulls. Horror was at the table eating whatever food he can reach out and Nightmare and Error was chatting about the party they held.

That night when Cross went back to the castle from the village, the group asked him where his cloak was and Cross realized his cloak was still with Dream so quickly made an excuse were he accidentally went into the Sun Empire's border and was being chased by a member of a Sun Empire and got his cloak caught by a branch. They eventually bought it and they insisted that they get him another.

Cross excused himself later that evening from the party and went to the clearing to see if Dream was there. He felt a little bit lonely when Dream stopped visiting. When he had arrived, there was no Dream waiting for him. He sighed and was about to grab some chocolate in one of the trees but instead he pulled out a paper bag and started to ask himself why there was a paper bag in there. He pulled out the things from the inside of the paper bag and he smiled when he saw Blue and Ink's name was written on it. They remembered, he thought.

Then he heard noise by the bushes, a figure with wings was nearing him.

Cross: You came!

Dream: Sorry I didn't come the past few days, I was... thinking. Oh, and I see that you found the paper bag Blue and Ink wanted to give you. What in it?

Cross: Nothing important. Just chocolates.

Dream raised a 'brow' but didn't question further. Then he handed his cloak back to Cross and thanked him. He sat down at the patch of flowers and gestured Cross to sit beside him.

Dream: So, why are you a bit early?

Cross: Nightmare held a party then I left to see if my Dreamy came.

Dream blushed at the nickname but he just ignored it and continued to question to feed his curiosity.

Dream: Party? For what?

Cross: Nothing important. Just to relax and have a little fun.

Then an awkward silence took over them but that quickly change when Cross noticed a flower crown in Dream's hands. He took the flower crown and put it on Dream's head making Dream blush bright yellow.

Cross: So what was Dreamy thinking about the past few days?

Dream: I want.. a peace treaty.

Cross: You want a peace treaty?

Dream: I've been thinking about what you said and you were right. Everyone and everything has both good and evil in them. Darkness can't exist without shadow, day can't exist without night, birth can't exist without death and positivity can't exist without negativity. I want to end our war.

Cross blinked then smiled and proceeded to hug Dream. Dream blushed again at the sudden movement but hugged back and then he had received a kiss from Cross on his cheek which made him blush more and made butterflies flutter in his non-existent stomach.

Dream: C-cross, w-what are you doing?

Cross didn't reply but he gave him another but this time, on his lips. Dream's eyes widened and soon melted from the kiss.

They pulled themselves away from the kiss, a bit breathless. Both wearing a deep shade of purple and yellow and both trying to avoid eye contact.

Cross: That was... the best gift yet Dreamy.

Dream was curious what he meant "best gift", and it hit him. He then gave Cross a tight hug.

Dream: Happy Birthday Cross.

·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·
A/N
UwU Cream ship now sails~~
I don't know what's inside the paper bag lol (obviously gifts lol)

Ending is the next chap folks! See ya next time:3

Vivi out!