Chapter 7

On the side is a picture of Jazmine :D

Six hours ago...

"Alright, we're here!" Christina shouted when she pushed open the doors to the warehouse.

"Finally!" Andrew ate a piece of his banana. "What took you guys so long?"

"We were making battle plans." Jazmine replied dryly as she took off her bag and placed it on the couch along with her binder.

"You guys are really serious about this whole battle thing?" Israel chuckled and crossed his arms. He looked very comfortable while leaning against the wall.

"YES!" Melarni agreed immediately, her eyes narrowed at Andrew. "You broke my pencil case!" She pointed a menacingly finger at him. "I don't care how cute you are; you are going DOWN!"

"Woah, chill!" Christina mediated and held her hands up. "It's just a pencil case!"

"But it was green!" Melarni stomped her foot. "And new!"

"I didn't think you'd be so passionate about your pencil case." Marissa laughed. Melarni spun towards her, fire burning in her eyes.

"It was green and new." Melarni seethed and Marissa nodded. She held her hands up in surrender.

"Noted."

"Hold up," Andrew held his hands up and looked at Melarni, "you find me cute?" He pointed to himself and grinned. Melarni felt the heat rush to herself and turned around with a cross of her arms.

"Shut up!" She shrieked and Andrew's cackle echoed throughout the warehouse.

"Aww, come here." Andrew cooed and walked over to where Melarni was.

"What the hell are you doing??" Melarni's eyes widened and her voice squeaked as she saw Andrew open his arms wide and trap her inside for a hug. "Andrew!" She slapped his arm but he acted like he didn't feel it.

"Don't hit me, baaee~" Andrew laughed while Melarni continued to slap his arm, her face completely red now.

"Okay, okay," Jazmine interrupted with a snicker, "let's get this whole battle thing over with." She pointed to Marissa. "Marissa, you first." Marissa smirked, an evil gleam twinkling in her eye.

"Okay," she agreed in a sing song voice, "I'll fight Andrew first."

"Get him off me!!" Melarni screamed as she tried to wrench herself away from Andrew but alas, the guy was really strong. Something dinged in her mind and she quickly morphed into a snake.

"AAHH!!" The male shrieked when he saw the slithering snake in his arms. "Get away!" He immediately dropped it and ran towards Israel.

"Oh my God," Israel commented with a laugh, "you're such a wuss."

"C'mon Andrew, let's fight!" Marissa hopped on her feet a couple times to warm herself off. "Let's do this!" Andrew sighed and walked to the end of the room, near the stairs, while Marissa walked over to the opposite side, in front of the door.

"Alright, you asked for this." Andrew stated and summoned a sword. Jazmine and Melarni were sitting on the couch while Israel was leaning on the wall next to the couch. Christina stood in the middle as a referee. Jazmine sniffed the air with sudden curiosity.

"Is it just me," the 17 year old started, "or do you smell something in the air?" Melarni and Israel smelled the air around them.

"I swear," Melarni held her hands up in the air with a chortle, "it wasn't me."

"I'm not asking who farted," Jazmine rolled her eyes, "I'm saying that there's something... weird in the air." She pointed to the ceiling. "Like something's burning or something."