Part 1

I do not own pic!

Prologue

Night had fallen, it was raining heavily outside, yet this didn't stop people to go out and have some good time, hangout with each other or maybe just enjoy a walk under the rain.
Up in the highest floor of one the of fanciest buildings in the middle of the city, in a luxurious penthouse, there were two young men minding their own business.

Itachi finished making a hot cup of green tea for himself then walked back into the living room of his own home. His laptop was still there waiting for him to come back and finish the work he had started, while his cousin, known as Shisui was sitting on the couch just scrolling through his phone.
Itachi sat down and resumed working on his computer, but couldn't focus right because of the music that was coming from his cousin's phone.

"Would you mind keep it down, please? Or at least use your earphones", Itachi said in a bit of annoyance in his voice, rubbing his temples. Shisui chuckled a little lowering the sound level and said:"I'm sorry, I forgot my earphones in my car, but I can't miss this, you will have to bare with me".

"What's so important? You can still find that song on the internet whenever you want", Itachi said calmly then took a sip from his tea. Now that Shisui lowered his phone sound level, he can finally focus better.
"That's [name], one of my favorite singers, and tonight she will sing this song for the first time on this live concert before it is officially released", Shisui said in excitement, while Itachi just rolled his eyes.

"Why didn't you go to the concert then? You would have had much fun and saved me the trouble to listen to it", Itachi said with a little smile no more feeling disturbed.
"Come on Itachi, it will be a very good song, you will like it, just moments and they will begin, and well, I don't like going out in the rain at night, you already know that", Shisui said, totally focused with his phone. Itachi smiled a little and shook his head not saying anything in response as he continued working.

Before the show begins, [name] had to say some few words to the audience. Even though Itachi seemed to be completely focused on his work, he couldn't help it but to listen to what she was gonna say.
"It is a beautiful night, a rainy one...rain always brings hope, and speaking of hope, I dedicate this song, to all those who never gave up, and still having hope things will be good for them again once more...", she started, holding her mic and wearing her long beautiful black dress that went perfectly with her smoky makeup, with a smile, looking at the fans who called her name repeatedly.

As she finished her words, the music started, and Itachi stopped typing, just listening to those melodies.
He liked it, in fact he loved it, but he could sense some pain in her voice, maybe because her own song reminded her of something that happened some time ago, a thing that inspired her to make this song, but still, it was beautiful.

Shisui had left a while ago, Itachi was alone in his room getting ready to sleep. He got in his comfortable bed and took his phone. He quickly searched for [name], she caught his attention earlier with her voice, he wanted to know more about her.
She appeared on his phone screen, she seems pretty popular, and very beautiful indeed...but to Itachi, something strange pulled him to strongly to her, he never felt like that before...
"Beautiful...", Itachi muttered, looking through her photos, he can't get enough of them. He checked her pages on social networks and he followed them, he is liking her fast, even though at first he didn't care that much, but her voice, and now that he saw her...but, that wasn't the only reason for such sudden and strong attractiveness...

Weeks later, you were in your room in a hotel just trying to rest after one of your concert. You usually receive a ton of messages from your fans daily, but there is a certain fan that is so persistent, and kinda obsessed with you.
"Raven...", you muttered the pseudo he had chosen for his account, he didn't even use his real name. To you, he could be just an ordinary fan...you never thought he was a very important person stalking you in this creepy way.
He keeps sending you texts daily, he doesn't say much in them, all he says is ask how are you doing and wish you a good day, and then finish it telling you he will meet you soon.

It was very annoying, every time you block him he gets back, and from the same account!! Did he hack you?! You don't know, even when your assistants checked your phone and accounts they couldn't find any sign of this, yes he hacked you, he was a very slick and smart hacker...

You decided to ignore him, what else would he do? He will keep hiding, the best thing he would do is keep sending you those affection messages, or send you flowers maybe, a thing a lot of your fans do, but the idea of him stalking you was still creepy...

Through time he became more obsessed with you, he wanted to get you soon, just for himself only, selfishly. He can't let you out there, and be available to everyone, your right place is with him, by his side, he is the only one who can make your sadness go away...that what he was sure about.
He grabbed his phone and dialed a certain number, he knows one of your band members, the drummer, and he will use this connection to get to you.

"Hello Hidan", Itachi said in a deep voice.
"Hey, what do you want?!", it was obvious that Hidan seemed surprised by this call, easily recognizing the caller's voice.
"I need to meet you, I want to ask a favor from you"
"I don't do favors Uchiha!", Hidan said in a annoyance, getting himself a little chuckle from the Uchiha, who seemed to be expecting this.
"Anything you ask, you will get it"
"Hm...let me think"
"Never mind then, I will ask someone else"
"Yeah ask the...no wait, I'm done thinking, where shall we meet?"
"I'll tell you...", their phone call ended, and a smirk appeared on Itachi's lips...

It didn't matter to Itachi how much or whatever Hidan would ask, he wanted you, and he will get you at any cost. It's this simple, he didn't like the way you treated him as a normal fan, he is special and you need to know this, so he decided to have some private time together with you, talk, get to know each other...

"Hidan?! Where did you go?!", you called out loud getting down from the car.
You were heading back to your home coming from the recording studio, Hidan suggested on you or more like insisted to take you back to your house, you didn't mind since your car suddenly broke and you had to leave it for maintenance.
It was almost midnight, it is been a while since Hidan stopped in that gas station to fill the car with fuel, he said he will go to the bathroom and be back soon, but he never did.

"Hidan?! let's go I'm really tired", you called out yet still no response from him. Walking more forward, you noticed that the place seemed to be empty, is it a coincidence that there are only you two here in this place tonight?! Wait...there is another car a little distance away, a black one, yet, its driver doesn't seem to be inside it, you could have asked him or her if he or she saw Hidan around.

The lights in the place suddenly went off, you felt your heart racing fast in your chest, something bad is about to happen!!! You have a strong feeling about it!!
"I don't like this...", you murmured as you turned around to walk back to Hidan's car, at least you can stay inside and lock the doors and use your phone to ask for help.

You were just about to reach for the door of the car, when suddenly someone held you from behind, placing their hand on your mouth to stop you from screaming or crying, while holding you with their other arm. Despite all your attempts to free yourself, you couldn't even make them budge, they seemed too strong.
You realized it immediately that you're about to get k/dnapped, robbed, m€rdered, or else...r*ped...but where did Hidan disappear?!

"Hello, we finally meet, Miss [name]", a deep and very calm manly voice whispered in your ear, you could feel the soft hair of his bangs brushing against your skin.
He was strong, he smelled good, nothing like alcohol or cigarettes, not really a thing bandits usually take care of, and what does he means we finally meet?! This seems familiar...

"Keep quite [name]", he whispered again, blocking all your attempts to free yourself and escape from him. He doesn't blame you, he startled you, but you can't blame him too, you stole his heart...

He removed his hand away from your mouth, but sadly, before you could even take a breath to scream for help, you felt a sharp pain in the back of your neck and then...nothing, you are no longer conscious, your body collapsed in his arms, totally at his mercy, what will he do?!

He lifted you up and walked to that black car that was parked a little distance away. He laid you down on the backseat then took his place in the driver's seat and drove away fast.

Hidan watched from a distance as he shoved his hands in his pockets. He chuckled chewing on his bubblegum, "she might thank me someday", he muttered with a sly smirk and walked to his car and drove straight to the airport, leaving the country under his fake ID as agreed with the Uchiha.