5. Starbucks.

"Wh-what are you doing here" I stuttered out putting the empasis on you,

"Buisness with the boys, and checking up on you" My dad said with a smile creeping up on his face, clearly he knows everything he dosnt need to be a jerk about it though.

"Yeah we told uncle Simon everything" Louis put on a big grin at me and everyone else laughed under their breath, clearly knowing they're annoying me by calling him that.

"Oh really uncle Simon, yeah dad you forgot to tell me they're our COUSINS fucking uncle Simon and yeah im doing fine not like you give a fuck" I screamed as i ran upstairs, his face dropped abit as i screamed at him well what did he expect me to be all nice and cuddely? Pft im far from that. I slammed my bedroom door and threw my Dr Martens against the wall and dropped my body to the floor and cried.

***

After a while i got my head up off the floor, i dont understand why i was crying so much like ive always had a bad relationship with my dad, i think everything is finally getting to me, there is one person i wanted to talk to more than anything.

Helen.

I had to find her, i'm leaving again, i grabbed my doc's and put them on, and was halfway out the window as my door opened.

"Molly what the hell are you doing?" My dad said as he looked at me standing in the doorway.

"Im going out" I said as i looked down at the window ledge inbetween my legs.

"I don't know whats been up with you but you could show abit more respect to the boys" He replied harshly,

"Oh the boys? Is that all you care about? What about me dad? What happened when it all used to be about me? Now all you care about is them. Your boys" I said as i climbed out the window and ran down the street crying, i needed Helen more than anything right now, i didnt even bother looking up at my dad i knew he wouldnt care or maybe he would a little, but he knew what i said was true, he just dosnt want to admitt it.

Simon's P.O.V

As soon as she walked through the door her hair in a mess, tired eyes, her clothes all wrinkled, and the second she saw me her face dropped.

"Molly nice of you to join us" I said as i smiled a little, hoping she would at least be a little happy that i came to visit her like i had promised her.

"Wh-what are you doing here" she stuttered out, well maybe not happy that i am here, i wonder what her problem is, all i want is my little girl back.

"Buisness with the boys, and checking up on you" I smiled to her, she needs to losen up she knows i work with the boys she dosnt need to seem so stunned that her father has come to viste her right?

"Yeah we told uncle Simon everything" Louis said smiling the rest of the boys laughing under their breath as they said it, wait they havent told me anything, what could of been so bad they need to laugh. Molly's face went pale, i hated seeing her like this.

"Oh really uncle Simon, yeah dad you forgot to tell me they're our COUSINS fucking uncle Simon and yeah im doing fine not like you give a fuck" She scremed and ran upstairs, a slam came from upstairs causing us all to jump, i never knew she felt like this, i mean she should know they call me uncle Simon it's the way it's always been, i think she ma be overreacting abit. Just like the fight we had when we were on the way here. I just cant win.

"What has she done whilst she's been here that made her face go pale white then?" I asked as i folded my arms and legs and looked to them. 

"Well, she went out partying the past 2 nights, she woke us up early in the morning by purposly trying to be as noisy as she can, then she shouts at us all the time, then she played a 'joke' on us hiding all of their favorite things and hid spoons in my bed" Liam said shouting you could tell he was angry. What i didnt understand is she seemed to of gotten worse, I thought these boys would get the trouble out of here, well i suppose it has only been 2 days, give it time Simon give it time.